11/24 2pm CST Vs. Lindenwood Redbird Arena

CaliRdBrd

For me, with an at-large blown, it should be all about player development until the Lou.

‘Birds by 12? Or not...

RedbirdSoxFan

CaliRdBrd said:
For me, with an at-large blown, it should be all about player development until the Lou.

‘Birds by 12? Or not...

It should be about winning every game! Winning the MVC Championship, winning the MVC Tournament, and a run to the Final Four!!! ALL-IN

Metamoron

My expectations for today:

Be ready to play
Get ahead early
Keep focus on effort and defense
Continue to add to the lead
Good shot selection
15+ minutes for Rey
Step on their throats when we can
Win by 20+

I hope I get more than 3/8

chuckie1980

A game where we can let a problem player sit on the bench and we should still have a victory.
Don't play anyone where a trip down the court means a busted something in the body.
A game where we should only care about the defense....and the goal...zero points for the visiting team.
Give the HIGH SCORER the task of running the steps ten times. The goal for the offense...every player scores the same amount of points.

Birds FIFTY. Lions Zero.

BirdFan10

chuckie1980 said:
A game where we can let a problem player sit on the bench and we should still have a victory.
Don't play anyone where a trip down the court means a busted something in the body.
A game where we should only care about the defense....and the goal...zero points for the visiting team.
Give the HIGH SCORER the task of running the steps ten times. The goal for the offense...every player scores the same amount of points.

Birds FIFTY. Lions Zero.

I'd change points with Shot Attempts. No one shoots more than 15 times. I don't want guys not shooting open shots because they don't want to run stairs.

chuckie1980

Good one!! Shot Attempted...TOO MANY...."Run the steps and don't stop until you ran the number of shots you fired off at the basket."

BTbird

I'm hoping for another 2 point win so we can get another fire DM post created.

RedbirdSoxFan

BTbird said:

We could win by 80 and there would still be a fire Dan Muller page. When he moves up in a couple of years the same fire Muller posters will be complaining how he just used Illinois State as a steppingstone.

Birdman85

Is there a more careless and bad passing team then us? We must run offense in practice with no defense because we simply play ignorantly.

Adunk33

Staff member
Birdman85 said:
Is there a more careless and bad passing team then us? We must run offense in practice with no defense because we simply play ignorantly.

Before this game we were like 14th in the country in fewest turnovers per possession per Dick Luedke.

gobirds72

RedbirdSoxFan said:
BTbird said:

We could win by 80 and there would still be a fire Dan Muller page. When he moves up in a couple of years the same fire Muller posters will be complaining how he just used Illinois State as a steppingstone.

He has a long way to go to move up! If you think about he is losing Yarborough, FAyne, Evans and Tinsley after this season! He should be here for at least 3-5 more years! Unless he can recruit that can’t miss prospect!

ThisIsTheLineup

Adunk33 said:
Birdman85 said:

Before this game we were like 14th in the country in fewest turnovers per possession per Dick Luedke.

Oh don’t bring your facts in here. It diminishes the rhetoric!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jsnhbe1Birds

No idea what's going on as I haven't been able to go or watch do to other circumstances bit happy to see up by 20. Maybe this will be the start of them getting their act together.

Hope you and your son are having fun santa cason

Top Bottom