R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw your post about Roger Powell Jr. I'm going to see Gonzaga play at San Diego on December 30th. I won't share anything about this on the main board though. Curious, do we know each other? I'm pretty sure we're friends as I knew a friend with this or a similar screen name from years ago but wanted to confirm first.
    DougSutton
    DougSutton
    Ah, cool, different RedBirdSox fan that I know named George. I've appreciated your posts on here. I was named after Doug Collins, my dad and him went to school together and I grew up going to Doug's camps in the summer and am friends with Chris. I went to ISU back in the 90s and have a lot of friends that played football and basketball at ISU back then, many of which I still keep in contact with.
    DougSutton
    DougSutton
    If Kyle Brennan decides to move in a new direction after this season, Roger would be an incredible hire for many reasons.
    R
    RedbirdSoxFan
    Thanks Doug. Have enjoyed reading your posts throughout the years. Unfortunately many good board members have stopped posting due to the direction a few posters have taken it.

Roger Powell Jr for Basketball
    Kenni Burns for Football
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom