Taylor Bruninga

AgGrad88

Maybe this has already been talked about in a previous thread, but I was at the county fair last night and saw Matt Chastain and Taylor walking around. Taylor was in a Walking boot. Anyone know anything about what happened?

So is the team getting any practice in this summer or are they all injured? Knee surgeries, foot issues, in court, etc.
I did see Ndiaye walking down the sidewalk past Old Main a couple days ago. He didn't look injured but we don't even know if he will be eligible to play.
I was pumped for this season but I am getting worried again about having enough players to field a team on game day.

redbirdron1

Walking boots R kind of trendy now. Seems R players may each have a pair in their closets using not only for discomfort and stress
but King David found they were helpful in snow/ice. Keep the faith, it's early.

Ndaiye won't B eligible. Things don't go R way on these deals. That's why the Big Boys didn't go after him harder as they knew
there'd B complications. Muller gets all this and just takes the chance if my guess.

redbirdron1

Hey AgGrad - funny these 2 guys were at the County Fair. Can't imagine some of the other guys
being entertained by the cow milking contest or the size of a male Goats' testicals. I on the other hand
do find great amazement in walking through the big studs barn - got some lengthy hangers in those stalls.

Jsnhbe1Birds

Walking boots are not trendy. I just got out of one and they are a pain. They make you unbalanced because one leg is now taller than the other and they are hot, clunky, and uncomfortable. Very few people would wear them by choice. If our players are in one there is a 99% chance that it was done for good reason.

SgtHulka

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
Walking boots are not trendy. I just got out of one and they are a pain. They make you unbalanced because one leg is now taller than the other and they are hot, clunky, and uncomfortable. Very few people would wear them by choice. If our players are in one there is a 99% chance that it was done for good reason.

Shoulda just broken out your 70's disco shoe for the other foot

ChiRedbirdfan

SgtHulka said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:

LMFAO

ISU FAN 1

redbirdron1 said:
Walking boots R kind of trendy now. Seems R players may each have a pair in their closets using not only for discomfort and stress
but King David found they were helpful in snow/ice. Keep the faith, it's early.

Ndaiye won't B eligible. Things don't go R way on these deals. That's why the Big Boys didn't go after him harder as they knew
there'd B complications. Muller gets all this and just takes the chance if my guess.

I intend to capitalize on this trend and make the ultimate fashion statement at games this fall with my custom made red and white walking boots adorned with ISU Redbird logos.

Hamdonger

ISU FAN 1 said:
I intend to capitalize on this trend and make the ultimate fashion statement at games this fall with my custom made red and white walking boots adorned with ISU Redbird logos.

Hamdonger will even sign 'em for ya! :character-afro:

Hamdonger

ISU FAN 1 said:

Hamdonger will even sign 'em for ya! :character-afro:

TIMMY

Meniscus clean up. Boots. Must be time for the yearly
panic-clipart-RcG7peL7i.gif

BIGfan

Are stress fractures contagious? Seems like we have at least one every summer.

Chi-bird

SIU was known as Floor Burn U. I guess we should call ourselves Walking Boot U.

bombay

SgtHulka said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:

I had a pair of those! They made me about 6'9".

SgtHulka

Paisley silk shirt, bell bottom dress pants and boogie shoes. Great look

bombay

I saw Artis Gilmore in a Chicago after hours club called Zorine's one night. He Had a pair of disco shoes on that had clear 6" heels with goldfish in them. He was also wearing a tophat and tux.

He was 9'10"

Top Bottom