Elijah Farr Murray St
Sekou Dembélé - Southern Illinois
RayQuawndis Mitchell UIC
Maurice Commander UIC

I will try and keep this updated others post new players in the portal

Last edited:

DWRedbird

Alston Andrews

I wish he would have stayed (and still may depending on what Pedon wants), as I think Pedon's style will likely fit his skill set more, but as it stands now he is 3rd on the depth chart so I'm not shocked.

Also Shamar Givance from E-Ville is also transferring.

RedbirdSoxFan

I wish he would have stayed (and still may depending on what Pedon wants), as I think Pedon's style will likely fit his skill set more, but as it stands now he is 3rd on the depth chart so I'm not shocked.

Also Shamar Givance from E-Ville is also transferring.
Can players still transfer within conference without sitting?

cubird

Andrews looked in better shape this year. However, what little I saw him play...he appeared to be a step slow.

DWRedbird

Only if the original team gives the ok. But I thought this year went back to original transfer rules. I am probably wrong on that though

I believe, and someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, that they are mostly back to normal but everyone gets a 1 time free transfer where they don't have to sit out now.
Andrews looked in better shape this year. However, what little I saw him play...he appeared to be a step slow.

I think if given more time he would have been a pretty good post, especially in the Valley. He needed some development on a few thing, but he still had 3 years of eligibility so I think he could have gotten there and would have fit the system Pedon has talked about running.

Baltimore Bird

Muller went for quite a few reclamation projects and, in my opinion, they did not work out. I would like freshman or transfers with at least 2 years left and a solid history. We will see what our new coach does very soon. Exciting time to be a REDBIRD. I hope I am still saying that next March.

TIMMY

Payton Sparks left Ball State. Word around his hometown is Ohio State was sniffing around. Maybe we've got a chance. Kids getting good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom