Indy St

V Boy

We are gonna lose by 20 tomorrow. Maybe more. Completely overmatched at every position. Never win there.

You can feel these blowouts coming and this is one of them. Gonna be ugly.

Hate saying this but ISU +7 Is extremely generous in my opinion.

Rocket Man

I'm afraid this one is going to get ugly.

smh, as long as we have Muller this program is going nowhere.

Phantom

We've been cursed at the Hulman Center for a long time. No reason to expect that to change, sadly.

Which is also why it might. Maybe this is one of those lightbulb games and we steal one.

Maybe. Probably not though.

Redbird Alum 2004

Really hoping we start our small lineup today. Hillsman can guard Tre Williams. We should stay small and press them into mistakes. This team send to win the games when people think we will get smoked. 1-11 the last twelve years at the Hulman center so historically we will lose. Because of this and the way this team is wired I say we squeak out a win. We almost give it away at the end but win by 2.

V Boy

Redbird Alum 2004 said:
Really hoping we start our small lineup today. Hillsman can guard Tre Williams. We should stay small and press them into mistakes. This team send to win the games when people think we will get smoked. 1-11 the last twelve years at the Hulman center so historically we will lose. Because of this and the way this team is wired I say we squeak out a win. We almost give it away at the end but win by 2.

Good idea about Hillsman slowing down Tre. But who will slow down Laravia (who is as good as Domask), Jordan Barnes (who is quicker and far more experienced than Horne) and most importantly Tyreke Key (who is probably the 2nd best player in the conference behind AJ Green). There are other guards who can hurt us as well (Neese, C Williams). It's not a great matchup for ILS.

I think going small is usually the right strategy, but maybe not in this one. In this one, I think we need to pack the zone.....hope INS misses a bunch of 3s.....win the boards.....and pound it into Rey and Fisher. Low-scoring game. Slow tempo.

Not seeing it....

Redbird222

We need to solve the first half blues. We need Fisher today and we cant be careless with the ball.

Defense may travel but our offense hasn't shown up for a road game since TCU.

ricohill

Best 3pt shooting team in the conference...give up 2 wide open 3s.

Redbird222

Chastain looks a little more aggressive offensively. Fisher was hitting the offensive boards but cannot finish

Redbird222

Bruniga sighting. Hits the three and just missed a post move. That would be a welcome addition

WoodlandWarrior

Copeland is a turnover machine despite being a 5th year player. Maybe we should concentrate on recruiting high school players. I predict Malcolm Miller will ultimately bring more value to the program than Copeland.

DoubleDeuce

I thought we came out early and had some really good looks that didn't fall. I do feel when Copeland is an he tries to do too much. I fear he brings a little of last year's team that's worried about his own stats. Maybe he's just trying to make something happen for the team, I don't know.

Top Bottom