Black shirt, white hat, loud mouth

Redbirdfan21

Anyone going to claim this embarrassing fan? Thursday night he was hammered drunk trying to get an ISU chant going with the 100 people in the stands.

Today, he screamed out two ridiculous comments when Richardson was down, bleeding on the court. A security guard and several ISU fans told him to STFU. He was quiet the rest of the game, from what I could tell. It was BAD though. Real bad.

SgtHulka

Redbirdfan21 said:
Anyone going to claim this embarrassing fan? Thursday night he was hammered drunk trying to get an ISU chant going with the 100 people in the stands.

Today, he screamed out two ridiculous comments when Richardson was down, bleeding on the court. A security guard and several ISU fans told him to STFU. He was quiet the rest of the game, from what I could tell. It was BAD though. Real bad.

:text-+1:

Birdswin

I saw that guy, he was in Section 101 about 6-7 rows in front of me - I would guess row M or N - he was right on the aisle between 101 and 102. I had not seen him on either Friday or Saturday. But, in the second half he was getting out of control - he had black rimmed glasses.

I did not hear what he yelled - as that was towards the court. But, several fans were yelling back at him - then a security guy yelled at him. Yes, no question an idiot.

IHBW

The ISU players families were near the idiot as well and when Richardson was down, and clearly not moving, you could tell they were empathizing with Richardson's family (hands over mouths and worried looks). Then the idiot starts spouting off and they looked horrified that an ISU fan would make comments like that.

I don't know if it's possible for athletics to choose not to sell tickets to someone, but that guy's #1 on the list in my book if they do.

I also witnessed his antics on Thursday night and when the Evansville parents looked at me with that, "What the heck???" look. I told them that we don't claim idiots like that.

ISU FAN 1

I figured out long ago that basketball and alcohol were a bad combination.

ThisIsTheLineup

He came to our section and the beginning of the game (125)...I knew he was going to be trouble from the start.

Topoly28

Yea he was awful. I was sitting behind him and about 8 seats to the left in section 125. He was hammered from the start and was there with his 10 year old son. It looked like his son was crying at one point. I felt bad because I have a feeling he has to witness that lot.

DoubleDeuce

The security guy was really pissed at that guy...I'm sure much of the Redbird section would've given security a standing o for shuffling him out.

ISU FAN 1

If he's a season ticket holder, I would be in favor of yanking them and banning him. I know we are hurting for fans, but not how we want to be represented, and that message should be sent.

Topoly28

:text-+1:
ISU FAN 1 said:
If he's a season ticket holder, I would be in favor of yanking them and banning him. I know we are hurting for fans, but not how we want to be represented, and that message should be sent.

TIMMY

Topoly28 said:
Yea he was awful. I was sitting behind him and about 8 seats to the left in section 125. He was hammered from the start and was there with his 10 year old son. It looked like his son was crying at one point. I felt bad because I have a feeling he has to witness that lot.
He was with his kid??? If he's reading this he's reading me call him a jagoff.

Topoly28

TIMMY said:
Topoly28 said:

He was with A kid. I'm assuming it was his. I was more annoyed that he was hammered at a game that was just him and his son over the fact that he was annoying the hell out of me with his incoherent yelling. Yes, jagoff is correct

SgtHulka

Topoly28 said:
TIMMY said:
Topoly28 said:

He was with A kid. I'm assuming it was his. I was more annoyed that he was hammered at a game that was just him and his son over the fact that he was annoying the hell out of me with his incoherent son. Yes, jagoff is correct
He was with a younger woman the first night. He was sloppy drunk then. We were rolling our eyes at the prospect of having to listen to him for 9 games. That night he was just standard obnoxious. Tried to get an ISU chant going during the UNI/Eville game like 50 times. Didn't take the hint when nobody joined him the first 10.

But yelling "get up you pansy" and "roll him off the floor and play on" is something a loser does. Doing it drunk with a child in tow goes so far beyond loser I don't think there is a word invented that fits the low life POS. Hope his liver kills him soon and then the world will be a better place.

IHateWSU

A Redbird fan in a Bird hat got kicked out on Friday, then was yelling "I made it the whole game today" on Saturday after we won.

ThisIsTheLineup

Redbirdalum_15 said:
There was a couple of really bad Redbird fans there all weekend. Some take it way too far.

I heard a lady in 126 taunting Richardson when he went down. That got on my nerves a little bit.

EDIT - may have been the guy we are talking about - based one what people heard him saying.

Redbirdalum_15

IHateWSU said:
A Redbird fan in a Bird hat got kicked out on Friday, then was yelling "I made it the whole game today" on Saturday after we won.

Yeah I think he was going after the refs. Pollard in particular.

Buffett

He looked like the middle Hanson brother twin that usually photo'd in the middle, from Slap Shot w shorter hair, the boy next to him was slumping and trying to hide in his seat, sad.

Top Bottom