• Idowu

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Nobody

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters

ILLST25

Horne and Reeves will not be transferring out. Good try though.

Trey_Guidry4three

ILLST25 said:

I hope they don't. It would be great for the program if they were to stick around. Lets hope Dan let's them do whatever they want!!

ILLST25

The guys we have coming in paired with our current young guys will be tremendous

Redbird222

ILLST25 said:
The guys we have coming in paired with our current young guys will be tremendous

We will need two years. We still need to add some inside game to help Keith or someone needs to make an incredible leap. We need at least 3 bugs and preferably 4.. Fisher played well the last third of season.

1. We have one freshman recruit
2. Rey - slow feet and defensive liability. Solid body that he doesnt use to his advantag. Lacks any leaping ability
3. Ndiaye - shows flashes on defense. He supposedly could shoot and handle the ball but needs to desperately work on offensive game
4. Taylor ... decent zone player. Never developed and rhythm this year.

I dont want roster turnover but another big recruit would be good.

jamminjamarsmiley

Redbird222 said:
ILLST25 said:

We will need two years. We still need to add some inside game to help Keith or someone needs to make an incredible leap. We need at least 3 bugs and preferably 4.. Fisher played well the last third of season.

2. Rey - slow feet and defensive liability. Solid body that he doesnt use to his advantag. Lacks any leaping ability
3. Ndiaye - shows flashes on defense. He supposedly could shoot and handle the ball but needs to desperately work on offensive game

“We will need two years”

Just what you wanna hear going into year 9 of muller ....

B

BirdGrad2011

Horne isn’t going anywhere from what I’ve heard.

redbirds2000

ILLST25 said:

Probably makes zero sense for them to transfer. They will be guaranteed 35+ plus minutes next year as opposed to sitting out in a transfer. That being said, IF either does transfer out, something is seriously wrong with the program. I won't buy a "homesick" excuse either. No way you leave that kind of playing time as a Soph unless something is wrong with the program. We shall see.

Birdfriend72

redbirds2000 said:
ILLST25 said:

Probably makes zero sense for them to transfer. They will be guaranteed 35+ plus minutes next year as opposed to sitting out in a transfer. That being said, IF either does transfer out, something is seriously wrong with the program. I won't buy a "homesick" excuse either. No way you leave that kind of playing time as a Soph unless something is wrong with the program. We shall see.

It makes a lot of sense if their goal is to play in the NCAA Tournament in their college career. It isn’t happening with Muller.

Redbirdfan06

Redbird222 said:
ILLST25 said:

We need two years on after this season? After last season, all we heard about is what we had waiting with transfers waiting to take over and give us the leadership we lacked. So why do we need two years on top of this year?

Redbird222

Redbirdfan06 said:
Redbird222 said:
ILLST25 said:

We need two years on after this season? After last season, all we heard about is what we had waiting with transfers waiting to take over and give us the leadership we lacked. So why do we need two years on top of this year?

Meaning we are putting stock in a lot of underclassmen and they will take time to mature and develop. There may be improvement next year but I would not expect or anticipate a complete turnaround next year.

ILLST25

If you want to discuss reality, it’s this. We aren’t firing Muller because of the money problem and these players aren’t transferring because they love ISU and playing for Muller.

Top Bottom