Valpo

CaliRdBrd

No thread?

Meh.

DN needs to quit getting pulled to the top of the key...when on D, his game should be within 5 feet of the rim and that’s it.

Rollbirds5

Concerted effort to get in the lane and to the hoop, hope we stay with it the whole game offense looking good.

CaliRdBrd

Rollbirds5 said:
Concerted effort to get in the lane and to the hoop, hope we stay with it the whole game offense looking good.
Was thinking the same thing. Amazing what happens when you take advantage of your length.

CaliRdBrd

And here we go with the chucking of the threes...

ricohill

Keep going to Fayne. Hein as terrible as he always is. Please stop playing him.

BIGfan

ricohill said:

Hein has taken some slow pills. Or he is wearing heavy shoes...

Redbirdalum_15

I think the birds are onto something. They win this game, I think they can make a run. Might be able to make some noise in the MVC.

Redbrd1

ricohill said:

:text-+1: Had one Hussein’s play, three terrible shots (including 1 airball) and a TO.

bb fan

That out of bounds call was real messed up. I think the official simply forgot who it was out on when he awarded the ball. Not good for a D1 official.

ISU FAN 1

Redbirdalum_15 said:
I think the birds are onto something. They win this game, I think they can make a run. Might be able to make some noise in the MVC.

What exactly are they on to? Playing the worst team in the MVC at home. Not going to be able to duplicate that circumstance.

CaliRdBrd

MW. Wow! I’m completely fine with the T after that ridiculous dunk.
Awesome!
Could be the spark that turns this season around?

Hamdonger

CaliRdBrd said:
MW. Wow! I’m completely fine with the T after that ridiculous dunk.
Awesome!
Could be the spark that turns this season around?

YupYup

bb fan

You really can't help but suck the air out of anybody's halfway positive comment, can you "ISU FAN 1". Curious. Have you ever been to an ISU game in person?

Redbird82

Playing well, but even in a game like this where they cannot stop us inside we take so many quick 3’s

DoubleDeuce

bb fan said:
That out of bounds call was real messed up. I think the official simply forgot who it was out on when he awarded the ball. Not good for a D1 official.

After watching the replay it looks like the referee saw someone passing him the ball out the corner of his eye and reached for it which appeared like he was calling possession for the Redbirds when in reality he really meant to call possession for Valpo.

Redbirdalum_15

bb fan said:
You really can't help but suck the air out of anybody's halfway positive comment, can you "ISU FAN 1". Curious. Have you ever been to an ISU game in person?

lol no kidding

Top Bottom