@ SLU - 11/11/23 - 7 pm - Ballys Midwest/ESPN+

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member

Manchester Matt

No one else started it so I will. I believe there is a fan bus going, so hopefully we have a good crowd. This is year 1 of a home and home with SLU.
Been excited about this one since Coach Pedon told my kid at camp that they'd be coming to St. Louis and he expected him to be there.

We are pumped!

TBS_20

Should be a good test of where they're actually at. I think it's a loss but closer than we expected going into season. I hope I'm wrong though

RedbirdSoxFan

Anyone know what section the bus trip tickets are in? I will be @ Rocket Booster Stadium @ 4:00 to watch the 1st half as Rochester takes care of business against Breese (Central), then heading down to St Louis to watch the Redbirds (I’ll be in Section 117).

Last edited:
P

Popsto4

No one else started it so I will. I believe there is a fan bus going, so hopefully we have a good crowd. This is year 1 of a home and home with SLU.
Quick Hitter- Malachi played Gabe Jimerson the brother of Gibson Jimerson the shooter for the Billikens in high school

fdbird83

This should be played every year. It's close in proximity and just makes too much sense. I can remember when SIU played them home and away each year even though it was non-conference.

ChiRedbirdfan

This should be played every year. It's close in proximity and just makes too much sense. I can remember when SIU played them home and away each year even though it was non-conference.
SLU also playing SIU and Drake this year. I looked at their schedule with admiration. Loyola made a good long term move going to a10 as that is a respectable basketball conference and memebers have a good national profile. I have not heard anything in a while about Drake trying to make the move to the a10. Last I heard most A10 members were not receptive at that time to adding Drake

Birdswin

I look for a lot of intensity from the Birds, while SLU will take the Birds lightly - good combination - The Redbirds should win at the home city of the other Redbirds.......77-68 the guys wearing Red.

redbirds2000

SLU also playing SIU and Drake this year. I looked at their schedule with admiration. Loyola made a good long term move going to a10 as that is a respectable basketball conference and memebers have a good national profile. I have not heard anything in a while about Drake trying to make the move to the a10. Last I heard most A10 members were not receptive at that time to adding Drake
Drake may fade a bit when DeVries (x2) leaves.

Top Bottom