Season Opening Series @ #2 Arkansas 2/18-2/20 SECN+

Dmills

Looking forward to the first series of the year. Hoping to steal a game or two in Fayetteville. All 3 games will be available on SECN+.

Here is some information about SECN+: About SEC Network/SEC Network+

It sounds like the content is available online to stream as long as you have a TV provider. I have YoutubeTV and I was able to get access by signing in.

MadBird

Great! Watched the first inning and saw a couple runs scored. Just went back to check what happened and there was the final score! Good start.

Bird Friend

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Birdswin

What a Great Way to open the season. Arkansas was stunned. Who would have thought after the starting pitcher gets hit in the head with a line drive in the second inning, that the Birds would go on to win the game. Just an Outstanding job by the pitching staff. Two power arms in the 8th and 9th - Wonderful.

Manchester Matt

Lost 5-1 today, but outhit the Razorbacks 9-8. This definitely looks like a team that will compete for a conference championship and/or an at-large bid.

Dmills

Chance to win the series tomorrow. Pitching match up is So. Jaxon Wiggins (5.09 career ERA in 23.0 innings) vs Jr. Derek Salata (4.64 career ERA in 52.1 innings). Really like the schedule that Coach Holm built this year.

kw34

Fun to watch this team and Coach Holm. We should enjoy him while he's here. I suspect he's inline for bigger things (not that it is a bad thing). College Baseball is an under appreciated market. Some very exciting players on this team.

Redbird222

Birds tied 1 -1 going into the top of the 5th with rhe Hogs in the rubber match

Dmills

Wish we could've come away with the series win, but really impressed with how we battled. I was only able to watch about 9 innings of the series, but they were all close games. A lot of times in a difficult series like this one, even if you win a game, you will still get blown out in one of the others and we did a great job of standing our ground. Another quality opponent coming up in Western Carolina. I hope that one is televised, but I don't know if it will be.

RedbirdSoxFan

Wish we could've come away with the series win, but really impressed with how we battled. I was only able to watch about 9 innings of the series, but they were all close games. A lot of times in a difficult series like this one, even if you win a game, you will still get blown out in one of the others and we did a great job of standing our ground. Another quality opponent coming up in Western Carolina. I hope that one is televised, but I don't know if it will be.
After the homerun leading off the 8th to cut the lead to 3-2 the Redbirds got screwed when the next batter was called out at first when he was clearly safe. After a review the umpires failed to overturn the call. Even the Arkansas announcer’s said he was safe.

Top Bottom