Redbirds @ Evansville 1/10 1:00 PM ESPN3

ISU86

Evansville -5 | 130 1/2 Illinois State
Missouri State -3 | 142 1/2 at Valparaiso
Northern Iowa -3 | 138 1/2 Bradley
Loyola-Chicago -8 | 138 1/2 Indiana State

Redbird222

UNI are favorites over Bradley? Must be due to the layoff.

I would imagine Evansville will be better prepared to attack the zone and I would hope we have made some adjustments offensively. I think the game today will be similar but a bit higher scoring. Hopefully we can salvage a road win which has been extremely difficult the past two years for ISU.

stats

I think if we can get some points off turnovers, we have a chance to win today. There is no need to change too much defensively, but our guards need to take it to another level. If we rely on our halfcourt offense, we are in big trouble. Just my opinion again.

schoolsportsfan

I think if we can get some points off turnovers, we have a chance to win today. There is no need to change too much defensively, but our guards need to take it to another level. If we rely on our halfcourt offense, we are in big trouble. Just my opinion again.
The people who drink the Redbird Kool-Aid never cease to amaze.

schoolsportsfan

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Redbird222

ISU shot 40% from the free throw line. The aces made 100% of theirs. How can a D1 team shoot a 40% FT avg.?
Send Dusan to the line
Stats is just indicating how they have a chance. Personally I agree they do better when they push the tempo and stay out of the grind half court game. Our guards get better shots and the turnovers are about the same.

BTW they had a chance to win yesterday with a about a 5 minute drought to end each half. Its conceivable they could win. Even the statisticians give ISU a 45% chance on the road.

TBS_20

At this point I don't think anyone is drinking kool-aid or even supports Dan. Literally nobody but his wife. Some of us like me are just more outspoken. Some just choose not to bash. My opinion is that the louder the call for a firing the more likely it'll happen so I choose to speak. Neither option is right or wrong. The only annoying part is the people who don't bash wrongly think they're on some moral high ground when everyone is equal. That's the only difference.

ISU86

Going same pick as yesterday ... UE 73, ISU 66

ISU86

At this point I don't think anyone is drinking kool-aid or even supports Dan. Literally nobody but his wife. Some of us like me are just more outspoken. Some just choose not to bash. My opinion is that the louder the call for a firing the more likely it'll happen so I choose to speak. Neither option is right or wrong. The only annoying part is the people who don't bash they're on some moral high ground. That's the only difference.
I think you can "support" Dan but still acknowledge a poor storyline ~ they are not mutually exclusively

stats

I picked ISU finishing 9th in the conference and Evansville to finish last. By me saying what we would have to do to even have a chance to beat Evansville(imo), I'm not sure that makes me a Kool-Aid drinker.

Redbird222

For a big guy Dusan get pushed around easily. Nice drive to the basket and spin move though.

Redbird222

Boyd with a 3 and Birds up 13 - 6. He has played much better this year in my opinion.

Bird Friend

21-13 @ 7:20. We have 3 fouls, unfortunately they’re all on Horne. D has been really good. Hitting a lull offensively again, tho.

Adunk33

Staff member
I think Sissoko is going to be a very good player in the MVC. He’s a freshman.
Defense once again playing well. Can’t afford the lull of yesterday. Offense is playing within themselves and not trying to do too much.
Abdou is doing a nice job altering shots, you can tell UE isn’t comfortable shooting around him.

Top Bottom