Muller at Arch Madness

BTbird

Trey_Guidry4three

I will be the first to admit I was calling for Dan Muller before we hired Jank. I like Dan as a person but his coaching performance did not live up to his own standards. I wish him the best but it was time to move on. I think he could fit in as a coach at SEMO or SIUE.

Birdfriend72

I will be the first to admit I was calling for Dan Muller before we hired Jank. I like Dan as a person but his coaching performance did not live up to his own standards. I wish him the best but it was time to move on. I think he could fit in as a coach at SEMO or SIUE.
Me too. I wanted him as a coach. I also thought the time was right for something new. This offense is bad, we don’t know how to box out too!

RedbirdFanatic32

You would think Coach K was leaving ISU! Need to ask him what offense this is?
This comment doesn't seem necessary. The article isn't about his coaching ability. Nobody mentioned his coaching abilities. Simply commenting on the fact that he seems to be a good man by all accounts. That still counts for something. Not towards remaining coach, and thats why we support the firing. But I think we can all appreciate his class.

Birdfriend72

This comment doesn't seem necessary. The article isn't about his coaching ability. Nobody mentioned his coaching abilities. Simply commenting on the fact that he seems to be a good man by all accounts. That still counts for something. Not towards remaining coach, and thats why we support the firing. But I think we can all appreciate his class.
Calm down. not saying he is a bad guy. He is getting more attention than the guys. You should have a problem than that!

ISU86

Well, all but apparently one ...

RedbirdSoxFan

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Dan not happy he was let go before end of season. Thought he should at least finish season before being announced, he didn't do anything like abuse or a scandal. It's in the first video.

RedbirdSoxFan

Could have been informed by Kyle in private so he would have his 30-day notice, but kept confidential between the two until end of season. JMO. Although it did save us from three extra weeks of “Fire Dan” comments and bitching.

Last edited: