Hein

ISU FAN 1

Hein’s our Flounder, and we need him back.

https://youtu.be/MJ-f4Ij6ycg

Flagship08

So what is the status of Hein and Jefferson? I figured they should be back around this week. Like them or not we need to shake up the lineup.

ISU FAN 1

Flagship08 said:
So what is the status of Hein and Jefferson? I figured they should be back around this week. Like them or not we need to shake up the lineup.

Rumor has it, Hein has received his pledge pin.

https://youtu.be/z9_EiSaNw3Q

ricohill

This team has broken me to the point that Hein would be a refreshing change.

Brick

I heard from a good source probably another week for Hein and JJ. would be shocked to have them for drake

bb fan

I dunno that Matt is the answer.

But to me, the perimeter is the problem. Totally. We are getting absolutely killed from 3. And we are not scoring from the perimeter.

It's is almost unbelievable how well teams are hitting from outside. Any additional D out there would help.

SgtHulka

He helps more than he hurts us. Can't get him back soon enough!

Rollbirds

There certainly was a lot of "addition by subtraction" talk when he went out. Right now with not much going right for this team getting he and Jefferson back doesn't seem to be such a bad thing!

ricohill

bb fan said:
I dunno that Matt is the answer.

But to me, the perimeter is the problem. Totally. We are getting absolutely killed from 3. And we are not scoring from the perimeter.

It's is almost unbelievable how well teams are hitting from outside. Any additional D out there would help.

Agree with the defensive part. Not sure I want him shooting 3's with him at 14.3 percent. I can't watch Tinsley, Evans, and Copeland get blown by anymore that I will take anything.

Redbird28

Brick said:
I heard from a good source probably another week for Hein and JJ. would be shocked to have them for drake

I heard from a better source that Hein could very possibly play on Sunday.

JHBird

If we all the sudden win the next three I'll never question Hein's ability again...I'll have to call him 'Synegry' from then on.

RedbirdSoxFan

Redbird28 said:
Brick said:

He is a senior, so even if he starts and plays only a minute or two that would make since.

Redbird28

RedbirdSoxFan said:
Redbird28 said:
Brick said:

He is a senior, so even if he starts and plays only a minute or two that would make since.

He is a junior.

RedbirdSoxFan

Redbird28 said:
RedbirdSoxFan said:
Redbird28 said:

He is a junior.

Hein is a senior with one year of eligibility left. There is no guarantee that he will return. He has his degree, he may decide to get married and go out and start earning a living and start a family. So Yes he is a Senior, and Yes he could return to play next season IF he chooses too!

cpacmel

The official site lists him as a junior. Which he is. A redshirt Junior.

https://goredbirds.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball

Top Bottom