Drake

IHateWSU

The game is tomorrow night. It got moved back a day because of the Dem Debate.

DaveNussbaumer

I fear the team is becoming accustomed to losing ......and the trend continues tonight unless hot shooting from 3.

Birds 52 Dogs 71

jamminjamarsmiley

Will be a tough matchup. I would say that ISU should go inside. Liam Robbins is 7 foot but skinny as a board. If they had skilled post players they could eat him alive. I don’t know if Rey and Fisher can do the job.

Drake runs a nice offense, isu will have to play disciplined defense to slow them down.

Not feeling confident that we climb out of the 9th place position.

Drake 68
Birds 60

fdbird83

jamminjamarsmiley said:
Will be a tough matchup. I would say that ISU should go inside. Liam Robbins is 7 foot but skinny as a board. If they had skilled post players they could eat him alive. I don’t know if Rey and Fisher can do the job.

Drake runs a nice offense, isu will have to play disciplined defense to slow them down.

Drake 68
Birds 60

Robbins has dropped 70 pounds. https://www.kwqc.com/content/sports/Former-Assumption-basketball-star-Liam-Robbins-thriving-at-Drake-566267711.html

jamminjamarsmiley

fdbird83 said:
jamminjamarsmiley said:

Drake 68
Birds 60

Robbins has dropped 70 pounds. https://www.kwqc.com/content/sports/Former-Assumption-basketball-star-Liam-Robbins-thriving-at-Drake-566267711.html

Thanks for posting that! Sounds like he’s done what he needed to do to become more agile and athletic.

He is a matchup problem defensively because he can shoot the ball from the outside.

Have to think someone with some muscle down low would have success against him. Rey is not as tall but has a much stronger build. If only he was skilled offensively...

Loyl2u

Ok, I’m going to say it one more time- Rey, Fisher, tone, dj and Zach. That it the first time in 4 games that Rey and Fisher were left on the floor together for more than a trip down the court. They compliment each other. Zach can shoot when you get him the ball when he’s squared up and doesn’t have to create. Please leave them on the court and let them get better playing together!

KingO

Trading 3s. Isu 21 drake 20 with 12:something left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamminjamarsmiley

Can’t imagine isu can play much better offensively, yet still down by 4 after giving up 47.

If only we had a coach on the staff who was a tenacious all league defender to help these guys!

Birdswin

That timeout by Muller when we went up 21-20 was DUMB - Drake scored the next 9 points.

Redbird222

When we dont turn the ball over and move the ball we score. There's a pattern

Down 4 hopefully we can come out and start the second half like we ended

KingO

Redbird222 said:
Copeland 14 points with 6 assists and no turnovers. Fisher was active.

Copeland is playing amazing right now. We average 10 turnovers in the first half. We have 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom