COVID Pauses

SgtHulka

Pretty quick escalation of programs pausing over COVID. 15 already. Will this season turn into last season?

DWRedbird

Pretty quick escalation of programs pausing over COVID. 15 already. Will this season turn into last season?

It would not surprise me to see this happen again when I'm scheduled to go to the final 4 this year.

TBS_20

What's the difference for ISU? They already play in an empty 9600 seat arena

SgtHulka

What's the difference for ISU? They already play in an empty 9600 seat arena
Winnie The Pooh Thank You GIF

do you think we should fire Muller?

Last edited:

StLRedbird

Yeah, and the NFL and NBA are also in trouble? It's hard.
The NHL has been hit hard. A few teams have paused their season in order to get enough skaters on the ice. The Blues have played shorthanded several times due to player availability.

DaveBird10

It would not surprise me to see this happen again when I'm scheduled to go to the final 4 this year.
Nothing would surprise me at this point. It does concern me with the team going home and leaving for 4 days for Christmas next week. As long as all the pauses are going on I did see that Arch Madness tickets have gone on sale this morning.

TBS_20

i already bought paper towels and toilet paper because other people are ridiculous. but, i feel an illinois shut down is coming

stats

bombay

The NHL has been hit hard. A few teams have paused their season in order to get enough skaters on the ice. The Blues have played shorthanded several times due to player availability.

Avalanche postponed their next four games yesterday.

ISU86

Drake swaps out Chicago State (CoViD-19) with Tennessee-Martin (scheduled to play at Evansville but Aces had CoViD-19 pause)

Evansville still halted, game at Southern Methodist canceled

Drake loses neutral floor match-up with Saint Louis (CoViD-19)

Top Bottom