Bye DJ

ricohill

We should fire Muller immediately. For all those in the we must keep Muller to keep the roster intact crowd, all I have to say is we told you so. Dan is done.

MadBird

Okay, stop me if you've heard this one before - we're going to be young next year, and also mixing in some transfers and other new guys, so it will be a while before everyone is comfortable playing together and getting used to each other, and blah blah blah . . . .

ricohill

Anyone else want to buy MVC volleyball tickets just to protest outside the AD or Muller’s office to have him fired?

CaliRdBrd

Assuming this isn’t an April fools joke, what are the chances he comes back?

B

BirdGrad2011

Assuming this isn’t an April fools joke, what are the chances he comes back?
He hasn’t said anything. With his friends leaving their schools with one committed to NC State then I’d say 0.

CaliRdBrd

Our lone bright spot...sad.

it’s a different landscape these days. I know it’s a high paying gig, but damn...being a D1 coach has to be so stressful. Especially at a low major like us.

jamminjamarsmiley

So why are we keeping Dan around? Can the Kool Aid crew tell me? All I remember was hearing Horne and Reeves coming back made the future so bright. Now it looks like one if not both are heading for greener pastures.

I cannot wait to see what d2 transfers Dan lands to replace them. This program is at absolute rock bottom. Clean house Brennan

Birdfriend72

So why are we keeping Dan around? Can the Kool Aid crew tell me? All I remember was hearing Horne and Reeves coming back made the future so bright. Now it looks like one if not both are heading for greener pastures.

I cannot wait to see what d2 transfers Dan lands to replace them. This program is at absolute rock bottom. Clean house Brennan
Cant afford to buy him out because our donors and season ticket holders are down to just the kool aid crew.

Bird Friend

I thought the KA crew already told you why Dan’s probably sticking around.

Does nobody pay attention to anyone but themselves on here?

Redbird Alum 2004

This is a sad day for ISU basketball. DJ is a special player. I hope he reconsiders like Carter from UNI did.

This prolly increased the chances of Reeves returning though. There will be plenty of shots for him.

Top Bottom