Birds at Salukis...Saturday 10 fourteen....

chuckie1980

Birds did not convert on their first posession...but Salukis do with a 21 pass into the endzone. (one open guy).

I think I MISS PLUTO NAU live stream. Horrible camera coverage. If they keep the camera on the top row....I will not keep watching the game.

First down again for the Birds...near midfield.

7-0 Salukis....even though the scorecard stated a tie.

tpskult

Come on Birds!
We're the first 4 teams the Birds played this season really that bad? This team looks awful today!

Manchester Matt

tpskult said:
Come on Birds!
We're the first 4 teams the Birds played that season really that bad? This team looks awful today!

Afraid so.

Defense was stellar against garbage offenses.

Manchester Matt

Our offense stinks.

The apologists can blast me all they want, but the line, the skills and the quarterback are not getting the job done. Period.

ekeyfanclub

Santa Cason said:
Our offense stinks.

The apologists can blast me all they want, but the line, the skills and the quarterback are not getting the job done. Period.

:text-+1: I would also throw in the play calling as well. So predictable on offense, making bad defenses look good.

ekeyfanclub said:
Santa Cason said:
Our offense stinks.

:text-+1: I would also throw in the play calling as well. So predictable on offense, making bad defenses look good.

You guys have talked like this defense is the best defense that has ever stepped on the field at illinois state and after last week and so far today all you can say is our online is garbage and qb. News flash guys you veteran all ncaa defense is OVER RATED

Manchester Matt

ekeyfanclub said:
Santa Cason said:
Our offense stinks.

Yep. I should have added our coaching stinks. Offense is predictable, and our defense is not prepared at all for what SIU is running.

ekeyfanclub

birds_will_b_dancing said:
ekeyfanclub said:
Santa Cason said:
Our offense stinks.

You guys have talked like this defense is the best defense that has ever stepped on the field at illinois state and after last week and so far today all you can say is our online is garbage and qb. News flash guys you veteran all ncaa defense is OVER RATED

I didn't know that saying our offense has been terrible, meant I was saying the defense was playing great. Obviously they have been bad the past two halves of football.

Virginia Redbird

There is not part of the game where they look decent so far. Offense stinks, defense stinks, special teams stink and the coaching stinks so far. They better come up with something quick.

DaveBird10

This is sad, looks like no effort. Idk if this team wins again all year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Manchester Matt

ekeyfanclub said:
Santa Cason said:
Our offense stinks.

Guess you missed my post three posts earlier ripping the defense.

Read the board before you start yapping, clown.

redbirds2000

Offensive game plan for Redbird opponents.
Attack #10! He can't cover!
"They picked us fifth?!?" Sure did coach. And they were being nice!
The program has clearly regressed since the NC appearance. Or it's just a return to normalcy.

ekeyfanclub said:
ekeyfanclub said:

I didn't know that saying our offense has been terrible, meant I was saying the defense was playing great. Obviously they have been bad the past two halves of football.

ya well no one expected our offense to strength of this team the offense struggling is not the story line here its been expected. Thats why the comments to me are a mute point. The d is suppose to keep us in games and against just the smallest bit of competition crumbles.

ekeyfanclub

ekeyfanclub said:

ya well no one expected our offense to strength of this team the offense struggling is not the story line here its been expected. Thats why the comments to me are a mute point. The d is suppose to keep us in games and against just the smallest bit of competition crumbles.

I think the offense being completely unable to score or even pick up first downs is a problem. I never even said anything either way about the defense.

Santa Cason said:
ekeyfanclub said:

Guess you missed my post three posts earlier ripping the defense.

Read the board before you start yapping, clown.
unfortunately i wasted my time and read it all. Your posting is just like the red bird d garbage.