A piece on The Nation

Jsnhbe1Birds

Says Abdou is what put them on the map and they're quickly gaining recognition.

https://zsmart.blogspot.com/2018/09/floridas-nation-christian-academy-now.html?m=1

Adunk33

Staff member
McNeese State and Georgetown have been hanging around a lot. We have offers to 2 The Nation players currently.

Jsnhbe1Birds

Idressa Bevins looks to be a good add. I hope he comes. Having Abdou sure helps.

They also have several bigs in their system

Youre right, ADunk. McNeese, Georgetown, Ole Miss, and Illinois State are the four most visable programs at the Nation

Adunk33

Staff member
https://twitter.com/TheNationBB/status/1055160252080050177

Adunk33

Staff member
https://watchstadium.com/news/prep-school-ceo-goes-on-profanity-laced-tirade-threatens-basketball-player-10-31-2018

Jsnhbe1Birds

This is despicable. The Nation needs to go bye, bye now. I bet 75% transfer out. I still hope Idrissa Bivens comes to ISU though. Have some decent big men too. Dan needs to keep tabs on where they all transfer to.

Expect a resignation coming soon I bet.

Thinking this kid isn’t coming here, McNeese State seems like the top of his list. Although, if his transcript really says 1.4....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jsnhbe1Birds

Jesus Shuttlesworth said:

Thinking this kid isn’t coming here, McNeese State seems like the top of his list. Although, if his transcript really says 1.4....

They said it was a "calculation mistake" and that he carried a B average. Although TWO other schools he's attended have closed down. Expect a redshirt with this kid.

ricohill

“No. F—, no,” Woodbury said when asked by Stadium if he had any regrets about the interaction. “Yes and no. I regret the fact I tried to be a father figure. It hurts my heart.”

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Shocked. SHOCKED I SAY!

Not. I said when we recruited Ndiaye that he was like a hype man. He as slimy and I didn't like we were so open to recruiting so many of them. Shocked that someone who started a basketball factory is a piece of garbage.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus Shuttlesworth said:

He won't resign. He owned it. He doesn't regret it. Just another AAU type slimy handler looking to make a buck off high school kids far away from home.

Jsnhbe1Birds

isuquinndog said:
Shocked. SHOCKED I SAY!

Not. I said when we recruited Ndiaye that he was like a hype man. He as slimy and I didn't like we were so open to recruiting so many of them. Shocked that someone who started a basketball factory is a piece of garbage.

He's definitely a pay to play type. Which begs the question since ISU was one of the most involved in The Nation. Also, begs the question about N'Diyae.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Also the Stadium article mentions the Sunshine Independent Athletic Association (league they were in) has removed them. So they have no state association. Be like the IHSA removing a team.