@ #23/24 Indiana State (13-1) - Tuesday, 2/13/2024 - 6 pm - ESPN+

Hamdonger

He's the first player we've had in quite some time where the crowd holds its breath when he shoots a 3. I cannot begin to tell you how important that is in turning a team, program, and fan base around.

With that said, 25 rebounds from Foster and Lewis!! BIG TIME!!

Chi-bird

Did this game really happen? This program needed a win like this. Also, very impressed with how quick Kinzinger’s first step is.

Buffett1

@Buffet1 said to give him an axe. Marketing and media relations ought to start having some fun with this. Of course, the students might not have a clue given that movie was 43 plus yrs ago. But we'd all sure enjoy it!!

Somebody make a Here’s Johnny meme with JohnnyRedbird's face over Nicholson's and send it to our other ISU 'friends.'
A little credit also to Johnny Carson

SgtHulka

If a Tree falls in Terra Ha Oohtay (*credit* Lee Nessman) and everybody hears it do they make any more noise?

Solid game. Figured with burford and co in their skivies, us sucking and them rocking, this would get ugly fast

But Johnny B Good and I Can See For Myles and Myles were a 1 2 punch

Mullers Choppin Wood mantra sounds fitting tonight

Wood Rack GIF by Shelterlogic

redbirds2000

Wichita ranked #8 in 2015 when we beat them in Arch Madness semifinal.
We played Wichita close both times that year. 9 and 6 pt losses? Single digits for sure. That semi game was a perfect setting for an upset. This game is absolutely from out of nowhere!

B

BirdGrad2011

What a win. Almost all of us were wrong and I love it. Bring it for 40 mins and look what can be accomplished.

Manchester Matt

Many on this board wanted the keys to the team in JK’s hands from day one. He’s a winner. Maybe it’s the Kool-Aid tonight, but I don’t think this team is that far away.

Myles also got the better of the matchup with Avila.

Just a fun game. Feels good.
Boy I am still fired up. Sleep is going to be hard to come by tonight
i second this. Went straight to the gym and had myself a great workout. Fired up. Not sure I’ll be able to fall asleep for a while.

Top Bottom