@ #23/24 Indiana State (13-1) - Tuesday, 2/13/2024 - 6 pm - ESPN+

WilmatheWorm

Oh Boy - I'm concerned. At this point, this isn't about winning. We will be outclassed in every area.

My Starting Line-Up
JK, Mal, Foster, Lewis, Pence

Foster off the bench for as many minutes as the big guy can take.

On the not winning note, I'd like to see Pence play some heavy minutes. Fact is, he's had a rough go but we have to build him up. I don't think that his stats are reflective of the player that he will be, and I don't think a minute here and there has been good for his confidence. Let's actually see what he's has got in this game.

Last edited:
B

BirdGrad2011

Indiana State may drop 100 (again). This one is a laugher by halftime.

Redbird82

This would seem to be the proverbial “snowballs chance in Hell game”

Aggie

Oh Boy - I'm concerned. At this point, this isn't about winning. We will be outclassed in every area.

My Starting Line-Up
JK, Mal, Foster, Lewis, Pence

Foster off the bench for as many minutes as the big guy can take.

On the not winning note, I'd like to see Pence play some heavy minutes. Fact is, he's had a rough go but we have to build him up. I don't think that his stats are reflective of the player that he will be, and I don't think a minute here and there has been good for his confidence. Let's actually see what he's has got in this game.
The reason I would play him heavy minutes is to see if he can play at this level. So far the results are not very good. Not knocking the kid but just my opinion the other two freshman are ready to compete at this level. Longer term, like next season, who knows how many of the better players will actually stick with this program. So, longer term it may not matter if he can or can’t play at this level. ISU May just need bodies to fill positions next season. As for the game the over and under should be how much time the Indiana State walk ones play.

Phantom

Sycamores 94
Redbirds 23

And that's if they call off the dogs.

Not only do we have the historical Hulman Center curse, but now they are drawing big, loud crowds and they really feed off that energy. But mostly, it's because they are a very good team and we play at a Division-6 level.

Last edited:

ISU86

Somebody has to be (semi-)optimistic

IlSU 65
InSu 78

Sycamores get out early, rest their starters, and let their Schmitt, Sissoko (Blake, Stadelman) counterparts see some floor time.

Trees only issue may be complacency; just one school remains that has a winning record (Illinois State, at Southern Illinois, at Valparaiso, Illinois-Chicago, at Evansville, Murray State). They split with Drake and the Bulldogs other two losses are at Belmont and at Missouri State. Net ranking of twenty.

NET_20240212.Jpg

Top Bottom