What a shame...

91Bird

That Gregggg's team from the state of Wichita got beat by 13 at home tonight by Louisiana Tech :clap:

Retire 12

This can't be bumped enough.

This year's Wichita team is a shell of it's former self. They're not good... at all.

Redbirdwarrior

Aaaaaand I'll be spending the rest of the day on Shockernet watching the implosion.

What a wonderful day.

Phantom

And how many bad losses (at home, too) have we had over the years?

What kind of postseason runs have we been on?

When's the last time we were anywhere near the T25?

How many sellouts do we get?

I understand as much as anyone the temptation to throw some shade when it presents itself, especially since we don't have to deal with WSU anymore, but come on. By comparison as a program we don't have a leg to stand on. Let's worry about our own season.

DoubleDeuce

Phantom said:

I understand as much as anyone the temptation to throw some shade when it presents itself, especially since we don't have to deal with WSU anymore, but come on. By comparison as a program we don't have a leg to stand on. Let's worry about our own season.

Fug'em, don't like seeing teams that left The Valley succeed. Unless it's ever ISU of course! I'm a fan, I thrive on emotion and very prone to hypocrisy!

SoCalRedbird

Phantom said:

We DO have a leg to stand on though. We beat a reasonably competent basketball team last night and they lost a BUY game to a nobody. We should be allowed a 24 hour gloat period as a result.

Some may be above the light ribbing of teams like Wichita, but I'm most certainly not one of 'em.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

johnaaa10

Phantom said:

LOL

bombay

I was told they wouldn't miss a beat because of the great marshall's brilliance. Even though I think the game is passing him by.

Retire 12

Phantom said:

Phantom I love ya man, but this is a load of crap. We're talking about this year's team, with this year's results. We've been preaching for a while that they're about to fall off the mountain, and that THUD you heard was the result of said fall last night.

This was a bad... bad loss for them. And when their message board can only look at recruits for next year as their highlight of the program... you know it's in shambles this year.

V Boy

And McDuffie goes for 32 and Wichita beats a solid Providence team in Annapolis.

So people can rant about Marshall, but he basically just pulled his top player aside and instantly motivated him to act like the best player on the court. And.....poof.

RedbirdSoxFan

V Boy said:
And McDuffie goes for 32 and Wichita beats a solid Providence team in Annapolis.

So people can rant about Marshall, but he basically just pulled his top player aside and instantly motivated him to act like the best player on the court. And.....poof.

They still lost at home to Louisiana Tech.

SoCalRedbird

V Boy said:

Kudos to your squad, Vboy. Even though you made believers out of the Friars, Louisiana Tech still has their doubts.

Best of luck to your Shox the rest of the way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bombay

A senior finally lives up to what he was supposed to be for the last three years, for 1 game? It's a miracle!

Top Bottom