Vote Elijah

Adunk33

Staff member
Elijah is up for FIBAU20 Europe MVP. Vote.

http://www.fiba.basketball/europe/u20/2018/news/who-deserves-to-be-named-fibau20europe-mvp-vote-now

Just starting a new thread so this stands out. I'll post tournament updates in the other thread.

Jsnhbe1Birds

Adunk33 said:

http://www.fiba.basketball/europe/u20/2018/news/who-deserves-to-be-named-fibau20europe-mvp-vote-now

Just starting a new thread so this stands out. I'll post tournament updates in the other thread.

22 ppg is impressive

Redbird222

Adunk33 said:

Vote submitted .. he is currently 3rd of 18 players nominated.

Adunk33

Staff member
Make sure to vote. No sign in or log in of any sort. Just go to the link and click his name. He currently has 24% of the vote and then two guys from the Israel team have 56% (27&29).

RedbirdSoxFan

Adunk33 said:
Make sure to vote. No sign in or log in of any sort. Just go to the link and click his name. He currently has 24% of the vote and then two guys from the Israel team have 56% (27&29).

Voted! Elijah tied for 2nd with 26%
Leader has 28%

Adunk33

Staff member
He's now at 28% and tied for 1st

Also a little tip: Most computers have at least two web browsers built in (MACs: Google Chrome, and Safari, Windows: Edge, Chrome, and a lot of the time firefox or explorer) You can vote an extra time on EACH browser you have.

So if you have a Windows and voted on Chrome, open your Edge or explorer and vote again. If you have a Mac and voted on Safari, go vote on chrome!

Then you can also vote on your phone.

RedbirdSoxFan

Adunk33 said:
He's now at 28% and tied for 1st

Also a little tip: Most computers have at least two web browsers built in (MACs: Google Chrome, and Safari, Windows: Edge, Chrome, and a lot of the time firefox or explorer) You can vote an extra time on EACH browser you have.

So if you have a Windows and voted on Chrome, open your Edge or explorer and vote again. If you have a Mac and voted on Safari, go vote on chrome!

Then you can also vote on your phone.

Thanks for the tip, got to vote again.

Redbrd1

Redbird222 said:
And get your spouse to vote too

Did you guys read the bottom....

For fun only. Real MVP decided by coaches and media. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Adunk33

Staff member
Redbrd1 said:
Redbird222 said:
And get your spouse to vote too

Did you guys read the bottom....

For fun only. Real MVP decided by coaches and media. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I didn't see that. What a bummer. If you remember, this is the exact same system used to vote for DAP to be MVP. I have a feeling they take this poll into consideration.