TCU?

Brick

What no chatter on TCU tonight? What’s the line?

Redbird Alum 2004

Too a little break because work has been busy with black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Looking for a good showing from the Birds tonight. Hopefully we have shaken off that missed free throw bug. Need this won tonight.

Phantom

Hard to expect a win in the first true road game, especially with that TCU dance team being so distracting ;) Just keep playing hard and unselfish. D and boards, D and boards, D and boards.

Minimize their second chance points. We did a real solid job closing out Belmont & UALR, and have been unable to since. It'd be an awfully nice time to turn that table.

topiarydan

Unfortunately their hieight will eat us up - we will revert to a 3 pt chuck it up fest and hit our normal 30% but still get outrebounded and killed inside. TCU is a better coached team - while I pray for a W, I unfortunately don't have a good feel for this game (or many more going forward). TCU by 17 (or if we cover the spread its because we'd be playing their reserves for the last 5 mins)

TheTruth

I am still pissed that we handed TCU the W a couple of years ago. These are the teams we should be beating and we aren't and that's what's keeping the fanbase from being invested in this program. Dan has not won one that he shouldn't have in a while and he needs to start. although I fear that doesn't start tonight, TCU is just too well coached. On the positive side, the TCU Showgirls are OUTSTANDING!

Metamoron

Has anyone figured out TV for us Floridians?
We do not get FSMW.
Someone said Fox Sports Go but I think you have to have a “Local” account and not just one out of state.

SgtHulka

Probably being shown on MW for local interest. This is the link from the schedule page

https://www.foxsportsgo.com/program/691217/college-basketball-illinois-state-at-tcu?_branch_match_id=717509175593120658

https://goredbirds.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule

DWRedbird

Adunk33 said:
DWRedbird said:
Adunk33 said:
Fox Sports MW

Is it Fox Sports MW? ISU athletic site says Fox Sports Southwest+ as does the Fox Sports Go.

Yup, Sarge shared the link. Directv 671 for those who have it at 8 p.m.

Perfect, thank you and [mention]SgtHulka[/mention] for confirming it.

DannyCooksey

play hard and play as a team for 40 minutes. that's all i will ask for each game all year.

i don't expect the game to be a W. But as long as we do the above i will be very happy. We just need to learn to compete as a program night in and night out.

i just want us to compete. W's would be gravy.

Morans14

Metamoron said:
Has anyone figured out TV for us Floridians?
We do not get FSMW.
Someone said Fox Sports Go but I think you have to have a “Local” account and not just one out of state.
I am having the same issue in Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redbirdGTS

Heading to Ft. Worth now to catch the 'Birds. We always get excited when they play close to Dallas so we can catch the game.

Would really like to see us get back on track tonight with a hard fought W.

Anyone else down here for the game?

Top Bottom