Tanner Holden

Adunk33

Staff member
If Davis didn't commit, I think it could've been a real possibility. If they choose to fill the last scholarship, it's gotta be a big. The roster right now:

G. 5'11 Kinziger
G. 6'0 Burford
G. 6'2 Poindexter
G. 6'2 Banks
G/W. 6'4 Davis
G/W. 6'5 Kasubke
G/W. 6'6 Pence
F. 6'7 Sissoko
F. 6'8 Lewis
F. 6'8 Walker
F. 6'10 Schmitt
F. 7'0 Lieb

Adding one more 6'9+ dude would be ideal.

ScoreboardDotRace

I do think they need to fill out the scholarship. Depends on what realistic big options they have. If it’s a big that will come in to start or be first big off the bench? Then yeah find someone with a couple years eligibility. If they just need it for depth and size and fouls? Why not just bring Kotov back and know that scholarship will be open next year?

B

BirdGrad2011

If Davis didn't commit, I think it could've been a real possibility. If they choose to fill the last scholarship, it's gotta be a big. The roster right now:

G. 5'11 Kinziger
G. 6'0 Burford
G. 6'2 Poindexter
G. 6'2 Banks
G/W. 6'4 Davis
G/W. 6'5 Kasubke
G/W. 6'6 Pence
F. 6'7 Sissoko
F. 6'8 Lewis
F. 6'8 Walker
F. 6'10 Schmitt
F. 7'0 Lieb

Adding one more 6'9+ dude would be ideal.
Liam come back 😏

redbirdron1

That’s a fair point 2011, why not just have Kotov hang for another year if we just need him as an insurance piece. Guy is 230 plus - never gets injured and can assist with foreign language skills.
All joking aside, that wouldn’t shock me if he has trouble finding a home but he likely is looking for minutes.

Bird Friend

I think we need an uber-athletic big that Dan can teach to shoot . . .

oh . . . wait . . .

DoubleDeuce

I'd be happy to land this guy... may not fit the exact profile but I'm confident coach can adjust.

Top Bottom