Sunday?

Rollbirds

Go watch Birds vs Cleveland State or stay home for Bears with a chance to clinch division vs Packers? I think I'll still be there but be streaming the Bears on my phone. Go Birds! Go Bears!

ricohill

Never miss a home game. I will be at Redbird Arena for the basketball doubleheader.

SgtHulka

ricohill said:
Never miss a home game. I will be at Redbird Arena for the basketball doubleheader.

:text-+1:
If only there were some technology available to say "record" the Bears game and watch it when I got home. Guess I'll never know what happened :doh:

Jsnhbe1Birds

SgtHulka said:
ricohill said:

If only there were some technology available to say "record" the Bears game and watch it when I got home. Guess I'll never know what happened :doh:

Technology has passed that by. You can take your phone and tablet and cast the game from your phone to your tablet so you can watch on a bigger screen.

ricohill

SgtHulka said:
ricohill said:

VHS

SgtHulka

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
SgtHulka said:
ricohill said:

Technology has passed that by. You can take your phone and tablet and cast the game from your phone to your tablet so you can watch on a bigger screen.
Why not just make my phone a hot spot and use that to gain access directly on my tablet? Seems a pain. I'm not sure ISU will allow me the access required to cast the game up in the scoreboard which would be my preferred method. Guess I'll just DVR it

Jsnhbe1Birds

SgtHulka said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:
SgtHulka said:

Why not just make my phone a hot spot and use that to gain access directly on my tablet? Seems a pain. I'm not sure ISU will allow me the access required to cast the game up in the scoreboard which would be my preferred method. Guess I'll just DVR it

there you go. convince ISU to televise the game on the big screen!

ricohill

SgtHulka said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:
SgtHulka said:

Could I get the password for the hot spot, social security #, credit card info, and the 3 digit code on the back? Just want to make sure I have everything I need to stream the game and keep the Nigerian prince happy.

TIMMY

misterio-da-bears-misterio-naranja-bear-misterio-bedtime-gif-11799308

Birdman85

Threads like this make me laugh at the people who say winning during the regular season doesn't matter this year. I know if we were playing better and winning games against the mighty UIC's of the world I would be there Sunday. Sadly going to a 1yr old's bday party and watching the Bears seems a lot more enjoyable to me. I will show up in St Louis because those are the only games that matter.

ricohill

Birdman85 said:
Threads like this make me laugh at the people who say winning during the regular season doesn't matter this year. I know if we were playing better and winning games against the mighty UIC's of the world I would be there Sunday. Sadly going to a 1yr old's bday party and watching the Bears seems a lot more enjoyable to me. I will show up in St Louis because those are the only games that matter.

Am I happy with where the basketball team is at? No

However, I love the place and have been going to games forever. I will support them through the good and the bad (Even though I might complain a lot on here). It still is fun to go to. It will also make me appreciate the time when we finally get over the hump and make the NCAA Tournament.

There is no right or wrong answer to this and I don't blame anyone that skips this game and jumps on the bandwagon in March. You have to win to get fans and this year we haven't won enough. It comes down to 3 days in March.

ChiRedbirdfan

SgtHulka said:
ricohill said:

gotta pick one game as a focus and watch the other on the phone. I have not been one that can watch a game after it has been played with the same interest and passion as when it is real time. That whole "hey don't tell me what happened as I have the game recorded and don't want to know" thingy does not work for me.

ricohill

ChiRedbirdfan said:
SgtHulka said:
ricohill said:

gotta pick one game as a focus and watch the other on the phone. I have not been one that can watch a game after it has been played with the same interest and passion as when it is real time. That whole "hey don't tell me what happened as I have the game recorded and don't want to know" thingy does not work for me.

I'd be more concerned about missing the Bears game if they were on the bubble of making the playoffs. I will really enjoy them clinching a spot in the playoffs by (hopefully) beating the Packers, but I know there are bigger games ahead.

CaliRdBrd

ChiRedbirdfan said:
SgtHulka said:
ricohill said:

Support the 'Birds.

I'll tell you what happens in the Bears' game...

The defense gets too tired due to Trubiskys' inability to develop any momentum with the offense and one of his several picks is returned for a TD. That and Rodgers is out to make a statement that the Packers' success is due to him and not McCarthy. Pack wins 31-17.

And I'm a die hard Bears fan.

Top Bottom