Single game tickets on sale today.

Jsnhbe1Birds

I got my season tickets in hand and a clear bag! I'm set. 15 days. Lets get this thing going!

Flagship08

I'm very confused. Are you season ticket holders? Is this the flex package? The website won't let me purchase individual game tickets, it says on sale at 10/18 at 9 AM.

https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=MBBSINGLE&linkID=illinoisst&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Jsnhbe1Birds

Flagship08 said:
I'm very confused. Are you season ticket holders? Is this the flex package? The website won't let me purchase individual game tickets, it says on sale at 10/18 at 9 AM.

https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=MBBSINGLE&linkID=illinoisst&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Could be. I opted for 3 flex packages which lets me go to every game instead of season tickets because it's $128 cheaper than season tickets in donation sections.

Flagship08

It looks like the confusion is Weisbecker donors can purchase today. General Public is 10/18.

https://goredbirds.com/news/2018/10/3/illinois-state-mens-basketball-to-have-four-opportunities-on-cbs-sports-package.aspx

RedbirdMan

Anybody else still waiting on their season tickets to arrive? I ordered them quite a while ago and still haven't received them. Just curious.

Jsnhbe1Birds

RedbirdMan said:
Anybody else still waiting on their season tickets to arrive? I ordered them quite a while ago and still haven't received them. Just curious.

My father and aunt/uncle are both still waiting for theirs.

Atrey22

My season tickets have not arrived yet. Hoping they mail out the info on purchasing away game individual tickets soon too?

DaveBird10

Anyone else heard about season tickets? First exhibition game is October 30th and nothing yet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Morans14

DaveBird10 said:
Anyone else heard about season tickets? First exhibition game is October 30th and nothing yet!

I called the ticket office. They are going out next week. No explanation given. Seems late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adunk33

Staff member
Morans14 said:
DaveBird10 said:

I called the ticket office. They are going out next week. No explanation given. Seems late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:text-+1:

Definitely seems late. Especially how they include an away game ticket form. They may not be able to fulfill the ISU fan ticket orders to @ Loyola with how they are selling now through Loyola.

They are cutting it very close with the first exhibition game 12 days away.

Jsnhbe1Birds

Only 295 tickets left for the Loyola game. Less than 200 by the start of the season I bet. If these teams have a good start ISU will sell theirs and the place will be standing room only. With Loyola's pretty easy schedule its likely they are worst case 13-4 by the time this game rolls around and probably 14-3, maybe even 15-2. ISU worst case should be 12-6 and probably 13-5, maybe 14-4.

SoCalRedbird

Ordered lower bowl tickets for the Evansville game. $10 each? Did we lower ticket prices or something?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Adunk33

Staff member
SoCalRedbird said:
Ordered lower bowl tickets for the Evansville game. $10 each? Did we lower ticket prices or something?

Thats a winter break game, so I figure that might play a role.

QCBird14

Just bought tickets for the SDSU game on Dec. 1st.... Didn't think I would get pushed to one of the corners or last 5 rows because all the other seats required a donation of $125 to $500 based on the seat. Maybe I am just new. :p. But wasn't expecting to pay out my ass for two seats. Nonetheless, let's go birds!

Jsnhbe1Birds

Adunk33 said:
SoCalRedbird said:

Thats a winter break game, so I figure that might play a role.

Yeah, the athletic department shoots themselves in the foot. It discourages a lot of people. Keeps them away. Then a ton of seats are left open because nobody at the university uses their allotted tickets.

Top Bottom