RIP Charles Green Jr---Angry Grandpa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

He was truly a creative and talented man. There will never be another like him. RIP.

:eek:bscene-tolietpush:

DannyCooksey

Our performance yesterday smelled worse than Angry Grandpa's shorts after an all-you-can-eat Mexican buffet.

DBird

DannyCooksey said:
Our performance yesterday smelled worse than Angry Grandpa's shorts after an all-you-can-eat Mexican buffet.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phantom

DannyCooksey said:

Dr. Tom Davis was the same way after stopping at his favorite Mexican joint in Des Moines. Drake players despised being in huddles, or in the locker room, or in his general vicinity most times.

DannyCooksey

Phantom said:
DannyCooksey said:

Dr. Tom Davis was the same way after stopping at his favorite Mexican joint in Des Moines. Drake players despised being in huddles, or in the locker room, or in his general vicinity most times.

yes. that is true. A Valleytalk classic story from yesteryear. The good Dr. needed to see a gastroenterologist.

DannyCooksey

We need the ghost of Angry Grandpa tonight. We need him to cast a smell, er, I mean a spell on the UNI locker room. Something that is really awful and lasts 3-4 hours.

I am hoping for the best. Angry Grandpa could provide new meaning to the McCloud Center.

DannyCooksey

DannyCooksey said:
We need the ghost of Angry Grandpa tonight. We need him to cast a smell, er, I mean a spell on the UNI locker room. Something that is really awful and lasts 3-4 hours.

I am hoping for the best. Angry Grandpa could provide new meaning to the McCloud Center.

I was really hoping this would have worked. We need help.

DannyCooksey

Time for some levity before tomorrow's game. Angry Grandpa rules!!!!!

If farting is an art (I believe it is) then Charles Green Jr was Da Vinci.

DannyCooksey

Bump

Angry Grandpa was a fan of Arch Madness. He made the Scottrade a better place.

Go Birds

Phantom

DannyCooksey said:
Bump

Angry Grandpa was a fan of Arch Madness. He made the Scottrade a better place.

Go Birds

Ran into him on the concourse in '08 before the semis. Realized the hard way why there was nobody standing within a 30 foot radius of the guy.

DannyCooksey

Charles will be missed in St Louis next year. The year we finally break through.

DannyCooksey

Bump

His son is rumored to be replacing AG in the farting videos.

Great news. :D :D :lol:

DannyCooksey

Bump---it's time for the Birds to do to the competition what Charles Green Jr did to his pants.

This is something we should all get behind!!!!

Phantom

DannyCooksey said:
Bump---it's time for the Birds to do to the competition what Charles Green Jr did to his pants.

This is something we should all get behind!!!!

I think behind Charles would've been the most dangerous place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom