Redbirds vs Bison Tailgating and Tickets

ChiRedbirdfan

I have 6 tickets to this game and major life conflicts. Wife will now be in NYC and our group disintegrating due to weather. I am willing to drive down and make the game but would like to tailgate ahead of the game. Anyone interested in swapping some tickets for an extra tailgater? Also Just tell me what to bring...food or beer/wine/vodka/water or whatever. Would like to meet some Redbirdfan.net posters.

The tickets i have are on the East side.

gobirds85

ChiRedbirdfan said:
I have 6 tickets to this game and major life conflicts. Wife will now be in NYC and our group disintegrating due to weather. I am willing to drive down and make the game but would like to tailgate ahead of the game. Anyone interested in swapping some tickets for an extra tailgater? Also Just tell me what to bring...food or beer/wine/vodka/water or whatever. Would like to meet some Redbirdfan.net posters.

Cindygate is the place to be. Many RBF contributors there. Bring whatever you can carry. We are on the grass, just off RA and College Ave. Look for the Cindygate flag. Great group of diehard Redbird fans.

Chi-bird

I might be hitting up CindyGate for the first time. What is usually needed? I imagine with a noon kickoff there's not much time for more than just a few rounds on the grill.

ChiRedbirdfan

gobirds85 said:
ChiRedbirdfan said:

Cindygate is the place to be. Many RBF contributors there. Bring whatever you can carry. We are on the grass, just off RA and College Ave. Look for the Cindygate flag. Great group of diehard Redbird fans.

thanks for the information. Cindygate, what is the meaning behind the name? Just curious

saxman210

ChiRedbirdfan said:
gobirds85 said:
ChiRedbirdfan said:

thanks for the information. Cindygate, what is the meaning behind the name? Just curious

This guy is either a troll or deserves a month long ban. 😂

McHalesNavy

CindyGate is the Mecca of ISU tailgating, IMO. But there are great folks such as Troy and Mark/Lisa (Morans14) who put on tailgates up near Ropp Ag Hall. Either way, you're in GREAT hands. I'm curious if any Bizon faithful will wander over to CindyGate. Would be a blast.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
ChiRedbirdfan said:
gobirds85 said:
ChiRedbirdfan said:

It’s hostess. Long time posting legend Cindy00 is in charge of it.

Top Bottom