REDBIRDFAN.NET MEETUP?

Tpguy

It looks like I'll be spending the weekend of Oct 18 & 19 in Bloomington as the wife will have a household of sisters filling up our home with her sisters.

Wonder if anyone would want to have a get together one of those afternoon or evenings (guys only) of redbirdfan members for a couple hours of getting to know each other or to reconnect with each other to discuss everythiing Redbirds?

if you are interested put your name here and maybe I could get Quinn or Birdfan to set things up. I'll buy the first round.

Before I meet anyone for the first time, I apologize for anything i've ever said that insulted you. :oops:

Bird Friend

Tpguy said:
It looks like I'll be spending the weekend of Oct 18 & 19 in Bloomington as the wife will have a household of sisters filling up our home with her sisters.

Wonder if anyone would want to have a get together one of those afternoon or evenings (guys only) of redbirdfan members for a couple hours of getting to know each other or to reconnect with each other to discuss everythiing Redbirds?

if you are interested put your name here and maybe I could get Quinn or Birdfan to set things up. I'll buy the first round.

Before I meet anyone for the first time, I apologize for anything i've ever said that insulted you. :oops:

I didn't know your wife was a nun.

Tpguy

Bird Friend said:
Tpguy said:

she qualified about 5 years ago :whistle:

TIMMY

Tpguy said:
Bird Friend said:
Tpguy said:

she qualified about 5 years ago :whistle:
More like a Saint I'm guessing!

Wish I could. Long planned trip to Starkville Miss with guys I've coached with.

SgtHulka

I was able to cash in some chips with Larry. He agreed to put on a semi closed scrimmage for us the evening of the 18th

Tpguy

SgtHulka said:
I was able to cash in some chips with Larry. He agreed to put on a semi closed scrimmage for us the evening of the 18th

sounds good, how about something before or after

Tpguy

Not enough interest
Going to St. Louis to stay with old college roommate