RBF.net NCAA Bracket Challenge!

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Hey every one, I thought it would be fun to create a NCAA bracket challenge on ESPN. I don't have any money, so no prizes unless someone wants to donate one.

Here's the link, the password is RB4L and you can only create one entry. None of this 10 bracket a user crap! :D

Good luck!

ISU86

does the winner become the men's basketball program coach-in-waiting?

chuckie1980

I pray for only one thing....let BU be Sweet16....but Final4...please no....but it would be better for the MoValley.

TIMMY

chuckie1980 said:
I pray for only one thing....let BU be Sweet16....but Final4...please no....but it would be better for the MoValley.
Sorry, but I hope they get bounced by 60.

Make that 65.

SgtHulka

TIMMY said:
chuckie1980 said:
Sorry, but I hope they get bounced by 60.

Make that 65.

RedbirdSoxFan

This has been such a horrible year for Illinois State basketball. Than having to watch Bradley come back from being humiliated by Northern Iowa by eighteen points to win the championship game. Now we have to hear about them going to the NCAA Tournament. My guess is that they will make it to the sweet sixteen just to humiliate us ISU fans some more.

dpdoughbird06

I'm in! D.P. Dough prize box full of goodies to the winner - or person who wins runner-up behind me.

chuckie1980

I wanted my Redbirds to be in the Sweet16...and the only team I picked that made it that far....Gonzaga.
An NCAA tournament with one double digit ranked team left.....bleah!
I am in the bottom 1% and my ranking was 17.1 Million.
One year of crap basketball.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
After the first weekend, we have a three way tie for first between [mention]ISU86[/mention], [mention]Birdswin[/mention] and someone named Doug that didn't use their poster name. [mention]TIMMY[/mention] and someone else who didn't use a name are tied for 4th 20 pts behind them.

Redbird82

Yeah I screwed up and didn’t rename myself by posting name. FWIW my bracket is an experiment, I picked every game by NET, I was curious to see how that would come out. I have little faith Virginia wins it all, but my pool here is beating my actual picks in my sons money pool.

Top Bottom