Porter & Dan Luncheon?

Red Rocker

Is there a Luncheon with Porter and Dan? I haven’t seen any details but thought I heard something on the radio.

RedbirdSoxFan

Red Rocker said:
Is there a Luncheon with Porter and Dan? I haven’t seen any details but thought I heard something on the radio.

I heard they were going to shake hands after the game!

Rollbirds

https://goredbirds.com/news/2019/1/24/mens-basketball-limited-seats-available-for-final-coaches-luncheon-event.aspx

SgtHulka

Red Rocker said:
Thanks. What is the Illinois State Men’s Basketball Insiders Club?

Sorry, the first rule of the Illinois State Men’s Basketball Insiders Club is, don't talk about the Illinois State Men’s Basketball Insiders Club

Bird Friend

SgtHulka said:
Red Rocker said:
Thanks. What is the Illinois State Men’s Basketball Insiders Club?

Sorry, the first rule of the Illinois State Men’s Basketball Insiders Club is, don't talk about the Illinois State Men’s Basketball Insiders Club

:clap: :clap:

Birdswin

I have never heard of the "Insiders" Club??? Why does the Athletic Department have "secret" clubs??? Mind-boggling.

redbirdron1

Guys - Insiders Club = EXtra $$'s to join. You get to go to Dan's house, polish his furniture
and hear how well the new recruits will play D.

Nice deal and all but not sure we're missing all that much. My pal told me 2 years ago that Dan had
told the group (in secret) that MY could really score.......in truth - good info but I just happened to wait to
see it in person. It's all good and a way to add $$'s like bigger schools I suppose.

Dan says this and that but really we all see it play out before our eyes. Maybe I'll join but waiting for a coupon
for Sr's and 25% off on Wednesday's.

TIMMY

There's been a menu change. 3 choice's. Beans. Beans with bacon bits. Beans with sausage bits.

SgtHulka

TIMMY said:
There's been a menu change. 3 choice's. Beans. Beans with bacon bits. Beans with sausage bits.

This should make [mention]DannyCooksey[/mention] happy