Poll

Which option would you choose?

• Stay in the MVFC and MVC

• Move to the MAC (academics are alligned but worse sports than CUSA. Less travel))

• Move to CUSA (not as good academically but better sports than the MAC. More travel)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TBS_20

Not trying to start a new discussion thread just wondering where we all stand.

B

BirdGrad2011

MAC or CUSA. Either way I’d like to maintain our basketball commitment.

fourthandshort

I voted to stay in MVFC, mainly because for me, "it depends". So as it stands today, I would stay put in the MVFC/MVC.

BUT would add a condition ... if it looks like MVFC and/or Dakotas are making moves, then ISU needs to be able to move fast. If that means, considering/looking for interest sooner than later, fine.

topiarydan

Who'd you rather play in a season

Miami of Oho
Northern Illinois
Toledo
Western Michigan
Ball State
Eastern Michigan

OR

South Dakota
Indiana State
Southern Illinois
Missouri State
North Dakota
Murray State

topiarydan

Who'd you rather play in a season

Miami of Oho
Northern Illinois
Toledo
Western Michigan
Ball State
Eastern Michigan

OR

South Dakota
Indiana State
Southern Illinois
Missouri State
North Dakota
Murray State
Drive tiems to UND and USD alone are 11 hours plus the trip to Springfield MO is 6 hrs- all the MACs under 5 and half - many 3-4 hours tops

Dmills

Drive tiems to UND and USD alone are 11 hours plus the trip to Springfield MO is 6 hrs- all the MACs under 5 and half - many 3-4 hours tops
Kent State, Ohio, Buffalo, UMASS, and Akron are all between 6-14 hours

Manchester Matt

How fast are you driving?

You’ve never been to Buffalo, it seems.

You might want to check your data. Akron, Ohio and Kent are all further than the trip from ISU to Springfield, Mo.

It’s OK to say you prefer the MAC without coming here and posting false info. I know it makes your argument look stronger, but it’s pretty meaningless when you’re wrong.

topiarydan

MAC Football has an East and West which we would be in - of course Buffalo is further but I can also fly to Buffalo easier than I can to f'ing Fargo. And stay at a nicer hotel and see Niagara Falls. But hey let's roadtrip to Dick's Sportign Goods before heading to the UNI Dome instead of going to visit Bell's Brewery in Kalamazoo.

Top Bottom