NIT QUESTION!

RedbirdSoxFan

There is a chance that we will have a four-way tie for first place in the MVC. The conference champion that does not win its conference tournament gets an automatic bid into the NIT. If this happens would the three other team all get an NIT bid? If there is a four-way tie for first and none of those four win the MVC Tournament, would all four of those teams get an NIT bid?

cpacmel

If none of the teams (tied for first) win in St. Louis, I believe it’s whomever is seeded #1 would be nit bound as the mvc champ

Reggie Redbird

Even with Elgin on the committee, it seems that is the only way right now, under his leadership, that the MVC gets a team in the NIT is an automatic bid.

The conference commissioner does not create a bid for the tournament champion to the NCAA. Thus, Loyola would have made it in last year if Scooby Doo or a pet rock was the commissioner. What a commissioner does is help create opportunities for multiple teams to get in. If he's going to bask in multiple bid years, some many years ago, he has to accept the responsibility for the league going down in standing and postseason bids.

Tpguy

The choice would be up to the owner of this website

DoubleDeuce

Can't even have some fun banter without some smartass response to make sure nobody get's away with saying something positive.

TIMMY

Tired of this crap.
jsnbqrnbe makes his last post Dec. 22, 2018
birdman07 joins board Dec. 27, 2018
Maybe it's a coincidence but the agenda is the same.

Birdman07

maybe birdman07 is also ricohill? maybe hes also calibird. maybe he is everyone that disagrees with you. what if jsnhbe1 has like 25 accounts? conspiracy!

Birdman07

eh, nevermind. it really doesn't matter to me anyways because it was just a joke to begin with. Quinn left it wide open (although not his intent). I hit it. cheers, all! lets not get all uptight about everything and lets worry about Saturday and next Sunday instead!

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
I really didn't leave it open, I said we'd be in the NIT any year we weren't in the NCAA. I didn't prophesie about any future year. You read it has never due to your negative outlook on anything having to do with Redbird Athletics. I think we could be Duke and you'd say we don't win enough.

Birdman07

It seriously was just a joke with no ill intent but, oh well I'm going to focus on Saturday in the other thread! Not trying to start stuff.

TIMMY

Nah, Cali and Rico have been here for years. It's not just what you write, it's how you write it. And the dates. Come on dude. Fess up. It's OK! :lol:

SgtHulka

TIMMY said:
Tired of this crap.
jsnbqrnbe makes his last post Dec. 22, 2018
birdman07 joins board Dec. 27, 2018
Maybe it's a coincidence but the agenda is the same.
They say that genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains. Its a very bad definition, but it does apply to detective work

0*wrmcNOm3XI6hl9wU.jpg

Hamdonger

YogaGirlxxxx
JamminJamarxxxx
Birdman(Westboro promotion)
TreyGuidryxxxx
And several others thst have slipped my mind. The tells are in style writing and most certainly in the name. Haha...until now.

But that's ok. I enjoy Clue. IN THE LIBRARY WITH THE CANDLESTICK!! COL MUSTARD that bastard!!

We've all got our opinions and styles. So be it. Carry on JSN!

~Hamdonger

Top Bottom