NCAA Tournament thread

Metamoron

Is it just me or does Rhode Island remind me of us?

Lots of dribbling, hi ball screen, more talent than IQ?

Redbird Alum 2004

Trae Young would be frustrating to watching all year. So out of control. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

Metamoron

Metamoron said:
Is it just me or does Rhode Island remind me of us?

Lots of dribbling, hi ball screen, more talent than IQ?

Make a run shooting 3s then go stagnant on offense and continue to jack them up.

Adunk33

Staff member
Tre Young already looks like an NBA player. Like, he is a lazy defender and travels most times he has the ball. Should translate well to the next level.

Jsnhbe1Birds

Adunk33 said:
Tre Young already looks like an NBA player. Like, he is a lazy defender and travels most times he has the ball. Should translate well to the next level.

In all seriousness he should stay another year. He can score but teams have learned to neutralize him enough to win. Plus, his game is way too selfish. If he leaves now I think he'll be a bust.

Metamoron

Adunk33 said:

I laughed in the first half after he had 2 fouls and they commented that his fouls were both on offense. That he didn’t foul on defense. “That wasn’t his game”....

Adunk33

Staff member
Roland Griffin and Iona to tip against Duke in about 10 min. I saw Duke -20.5. That's a whole bunch of points.... I'll take.... IONA.

Loyola tips here soon too. The line I saw this morning was Miami -2. Give me the Blers!

The day of the dog...

cpacmel

https://twitter.com/adamzagoria/status/974368674642563072?s=12

https://twitter.com/adamzagoria/status/974373539338969088?s=12

DWRedbird

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
Adunk33 said:

In all seriousness he should stay another year. He can score but teams have learned to neutralize him enough to win. Plus, his game is way too selfish. If he leaves now I think he'll be a bust.

He's being projected as a top 10 pick if he leaves now, so my guess is he gone. That said I agree with you, I think he is going to be a bust as a lottery pick this year. He need a to work on control and consistency.

Hamdonger

Adunk33 said:

HEHehe... :D

ISU FAN 1

Buffalo. WOW. Great to see that it’s still possible to recruit a kick ass mid major team.

Top Bottom