Myles Foster commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB2K

Welcome to Redbird Nation, Myles! Very excited about your decision to join the Redbirds. Looking forward to watching you soar this season at Redbird Arena.

CB2K

Myles brings some bulk, length and toughness down low. This is almost a perfect signing in regards to fulfilling a need of a complimentary power 4. He plays large and uses his frame and size when he goes to work inside. Having both KLew and Myles on the floor at the same time with Lieb is fascinating to think about. This team needed some additional toughness to compliment the others. If coach is reaching for the return of swag then you have to have the players that will fight to back that up. Myles seems like that kind of player to me.

Buffett1

Myles brings some bulk, length and toughness down low. This is almost a perfect signing in regards to fulfilling a need of a complimentary power 4. He plays large and uses his frame and size when he goes to work inside. Having both KLew and Myles on the floor at the same time with Lieb is fascinating to think about. This team needed some additional toughness to compliment the others. If coach is reaching for the return of swag then you have to have the players that will fight to back that up. Myles seems like that kind of player to me.
Brian Reese. King Rice connection

Baltimore Bird

Great addition!! we have had little ability on the inside for several years. He reminds me a bit of Phil Fayne. Go Birds!

DaveBird10

Welcome to Normal, Myles!!! Excited to see Myles and the rest of the Redbirds play next season!!
Reggie Redbird GIF by Illinois State University

Hamdonger

DougSutton

Props to Randy! He's been ON IT.
Agreed! He posted this within the hour of Myles posting his commitment. Very well orchestrated, he must have already had the interview comments prior to and held onto the story until after Myles announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom