MVC Volleyball Tournament

Bird Gang

#6 Drake defeats #3 Bradley in a thrilling 5 sets. They advance to play the Birds tomorrow in the semis. First time a #6 seed has advanced to the semis in tournament history.

bb fan

I would rather play Drake than BU. So I think this is a good outcome for us.

JHBird

bb fan said:
I would rather play Drake than BU. So I think this is a good outcome for us.

Yeah, I'm glad it's Drake for us. Bradley played us pretty tough at RBA, especially after we destroyed them in the first two sets. Then they swept us in Peoria. Not sure what they did to us but they seem to have our number.

topiarydan

Both UNI and ISU will be in the NCAA regardless - Valpo on bubble. But let's win this and get a better seeding

cubird

Played w/o Varga last night. Wallen stepped up to fill the loss upfront.

crazzymark

Great job Ladies!! Almost made the dance and nothing to lower your heads about. Just no ranked teams in the MVC looks like the Champion will the only Valley team. Great season and good off season.

cpacmel

crazzymark said:
Great job Ladies!! Almost made the dance and nothing to lower your heads about. Just no ranked teams in the MVC looks like the Champion will the only Valley team. Great season and good off season.

Your sports knowledge never ceases to amaze' :confusion-confused:

RedbirdSoxFan

cpacmel said:
crazzymark said:

Your sports knowledge never ceases to amaze' :confusion-confused:

Crazzymark scratching something other than his head!!

Top Bottom