Italy in August

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
I like it. Didn’t Bradley go on one this past summer? Just don’t get kicked out of a game like Greggggggg did.

Reggie Redbird

If there is ever a time to use extra practices and some new competition, it’s this group. They’ll have the summer to work together and get to have some great bonding time too. This is also a good recruiting tool to announce now as we look at potentially signing a JUCO or grad transfer.

Tpguy

I'll be announcing my bus trip within the next couple of months. Starting a waiting list now. First one that signs up and speaks Italian gets a 5% discount.

Hamdonger

Tpguy said:
I'll be announcing my bus trip within the next couple of months. Starting a waiting list now. First one that signs up and speaks Italian gets a 5% discount.

Porca Miseria!!

Morans14

Reggie Redbird said:
If there is ever a time to use extra practices and some new competition, it’s this group. They’ll have the summer to work together and get to have some great bonding time too. This is also a good recruiting tool to announce now as we look at potentially signing a JUCO or grad transfer.
I had the same thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tpguy

Humdinger said:
Tpguy said:

Porca Miseria!!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
$2,234.00 minus $111.70 discount = $2122.30 total
Please send deposit of $300.00 by April 1, 2019
thank you in advance
Seat selections available after May 1st

birdballfan

Tpguy said:

Will the bus be equipped with life jackets????
:character-ariel:

Tpguy

birdballfan said:
Tpguy said:

Will the bus be equipped with life jackets????
:character-ariel:

Why :think:

JHBird

isuquinndog said:
I like it. Didn’t Bradley go on one this past summer? Just don’t get kicked out of a game like Greggggggg did.

Yes they did. I think they played a few games in England and the Netherlands. I guess the NCAA allows that kinda of trip every four years, so we're due. It probably comes at a good time. Hopefully we find a star juco player that had a dream of playing in Italy.

RedbirdSoxFan

JHBird said:
isuquinndog said:

Yes they did. I think they played a few games in England and the Netherlands. I guess the NCAA allows that kinda of trip every four years, so we're due. It probably comes at a good time. Hopefully we find a star juco player that had a dream of playing in Italy.

Maybe every 3 years.I think they went to Spain in 2016

ISU FAN 1

RedbirdSoxFan said:
JHBird said:
isuquinndog said:

No recruits from that trip. But Reggie Lynch reportedly brought back some Spanish Fly.

RedbirdSoxFan

ISU FAN 1 said:
RedbirdSoxFan said:
JHBird said:

No recruits from that trip. But Reggie Lynch reportedly brought back some Spanish Fly.

Reggie Lynch was not on the Redbirds in 2016.

Brick

Good timing. Get some games under their belt with a whole new team

Top Bottom