ISU vs MSU Game time!!

crazzymark

On the Coach Spack Show on WJBC, the coach sounded like the team is ready to rock. This team is much different that 2 years ago, bigger, stronger and tons of depth, loved the comment that this team self correct well...so let's go and GO YOU DAMN REDBIRDS AND IN THIS GAME!!

ChiRedbirdfan

Yikes...On the replay it looked like the Missouri State player was part of a 3 player collision and on during contact went limp and then fell to the ground. It looks like it could really be severe when watching the replay of the collision and how his body reacted.

Adunk33

Staff member
MVP of first 5 min (that actually took 30 min) Ty Deforrest. Fumble recovery and huge tackle on the punt cover team to pin the Bears near their own 5.

Adunk33

Staff member
Just as a reminder to our defense. If their QB wants to run, remember his hair is considered a part of the uniform.

Adunk33

Staff member
Calm down Brady. We may be seeing Kobe early if he continues to throw these errant passes. 3 bad throws on that possession.

BirdFan10

Yep bad throws. Although I would love to establish some smash mouth. I think we can average 5 YPC against this team.

Adunk33

Staff member
Defense is playing some bend but don't break football. Redbird offense hasn't taken the field yet.

Special teams are going well though.

Adunk33

Staff member
Major let down game so far. If this is how our team responds, I might be all for not playing FBS schools anymore. :lol:

Good news is we get the ball to start the second half. So if we can use the clock and get some points, we'll have another chance to score before MSU gets the ball back. I wouldn't want to be in the locker room at half.

Adunk33

Staff member
Try Kolbe for a series or two. Every ball out of Davis' hand is going 90 mph regardless how close or what position the WR is in. Gotta try something else.

Top Bottom