ISU Fan Survey

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
I got an email from athletics about a fan survey. Here's your chance to give anonymous feedback. One person will also be drawn to win a VIP football package for a game next season.

https://learfieldsports.turnkeysurveyor.com/se/4DD229A57D20B404

Tpguy

I filled out the survey, but they want your private information to enter the contest so I used Hulka's, good luck Brian.

Adunk33

Staff member
It seems to me this survey is less about fan satisfaction and more about reporting to sponsors "how ISU is doing," or "what our fans are likely to buy if you put our logo on it." Very sales-y to me.

Tpguy

Adunk33 said:
It seems to me this survey is less about fan satisfaction and more about reporting to sponsors "how ISU is doing," or "what our fans are likely to buy if you put our logo on it." Very sales-y to me.

For sure, I really don't think ISU really cares about fan satisfaction as much as they are getting paid to send out this survey. I hope they can raise about $ 6 million dollars, if you know what I mean. :pray:

SgtHulka

Adunk33 said:

Use the comment boxes as you like

Adunk33

Staff member
chuckie1980 said:
$$$ is the only language Learfields speaks.

You can say that again. I just felt the survey was clear to speak more to creating a report for the current and future sponsors of ISU athletics, but they framed it as a satisfaction survey. Just my opinion.

RedbirdSoxFan

Adunk33 said:
chuckie1980 said:

You can say that again. I just felt the survey was clear to speak more to creating a report for the current and future sponsors of ISU athletics, but they framed it as a satisfaction survey. Just my opinion.

I've never seen any promotions at an ISU event that steered me to buy their product. Although I have gotten free french fries from McDonalds & six free Buffalo Wild wings. But I don't recall either McDonalds or Buffalo Wild wings doing promotional stuff during the game that is a nuisance. I have bought Papa John's Pizza at the game, but not because they promote it (and they never give me one of the free ones) when they do their promotional Papa John's pizza give-aways. I must confess that I have never had a D.P. Dough Calzone. Only because I live in Rochester and there is not one in the Springfield area (keep hoping DP), and because I have yet to get a free one in the D.P. Dough Calzone give-away at the games.They can do all the Heller Ford promotions they want, but I am not buying a car from Heller Ford. And I'm pretty sure that everyone attending a game that needs insurance has already heard of Country Insurance & State Farm.

Tpguy

Whatever happened to D P dough, don't hear much from him lately?

chuckie1980

Tpguy said:

And I have wondered what he would say about....
https://www.wglt.org/post/fiala-brothers-plan-brewery-uptown-normal#stream/0

Hamdonger

chuckie1980 said:
Tpguy said:

And I have wondered what he would say about....
https://www.wglt.org/post/fiala-brothers-plan-brewery-uptown-normal#stream/0

https://youtu.be/FD2qrBRy84k

SgtHulka

RedbirdSoxFan said:
Adunk33 said:
chuckie1980 said:

I've never seen any promotions at an ISU event that steered me to buy their product. Although I have gotten free french fries from McDonalds & six free Buffalo Wild wings. But I don't recall either McDonalds or Buffalo Wild wings doing promotional stuff during the game that is a nuisance. I have bought Papa John's Pizza at the game, but not because they promote it (and they never give me one of the free ones) when they do their promotional Papa John's pizza give-aways. I must confess that I have never had a D.P. Dough Calzone. Only because I live in Rochester and there is not one in the Springfield area (keep hoping DP), and because I have yet to get a free one in the D.P. Dough Calzone give-away at the games.They can do all the Heller Ford promotions they want, but I am not buying a car from Heller Ford. And I'm pretty sure that everyone attending a game that needs insurance has already heard of Country Insurance & State Farm.

All about keeping the brand name in your face. If State Farm and their mates thought everyone had already made up their minds every other commercial on TV wouldn't be an insurance ad.

This survey is all about proving to advertisers that spending their money on ISU events is a worthwhile venture and our ears and eyeballs have taken notice

Redbird28

Tpguy said:

He's been busy getting kicked out of Arch Madness Thursday night games... #TheSqueeler

Top Bottom