Illinois State vs Cincinnati

Hamdonger

BIG freakin' deal here, man!!! HUGE congrats to Coach Johnson and the girls!! The '92 girls made The Sweet 16...how about another run, ladies?!!!

JHBird

It's big deal to me when one of our teams makes a big dance and Milwaukee isn't that far. I'll be there. I think we can beat Cincy, so let's hope for the best. Good job ladies!

Phantom

Bigtime congrats! I think I watched the team's reaction video from Hancock about 50 times last night. Well deserved bid and this team can make some noise on our side of the bracket. Would love a run that sets up a match vs. U of I in round 3. One at a time though.

chuckie1980

So are there any connections between the Bearcats and the Redbirds...?

One shared opponent that I found (If I missed any other connections..sorry)

COASTAL CAROLINA. The Redbirds met Coastal Carolina in late August at a tourney in Athens, Ga. Birds won, 3-0.
The Bearcats then faced Coastal Caroline in the next week at the Duke Invite....Cincy 3-2 win over Coastal Carolina.

I t

JHBird

chuckie1980 said:
So are there any connections between the Bearcats and the Redbirds...?

One shared opponent that I found (If I missed any other connections..sorry)

COASTAL CAROLINA. The Redbirds met Coastal Carolina in late August at a tourney in Athens, Ga. Birds won, 3-0.
The Bearcats then faced Coastal Caroline in the next week at the Duke Invite....Cincy 3-2 win over Coastal Carolina.

I t

We also played Cincy last year at the beginning of the season. They seemed pretty good. I think we beat them 3-2. Should be a good matchup Friday, with us having a bit of the edge. I'm not sure if technically they are a higher seed than us.

chuckie1980

The Last Redbird Classic 2017....SetonHall, Dayton, Cincy. Cincy was the only 0-3 team. SetonHall, Dayton, and Redbirds were 2-1.

Top Bottom