Group tickets vs. NIU - $15 istead of $35

Chi-bird

****UPDATE****
Tickets will be digital delivery in some way, shape, or form, involving a barcode. There may be a possibility of physical tickets as well for those who do not have a smartphone. I should know more details by end of day 8/24.

Looks like individual ticket prices for this game are $30 or $35 depending on what side you sit on;
- West side (NIU sideline) $35 reserved
- East side (ISU sideline) $30 general

Tickets are $15 if you order 15 or more. If anyone is interested in $15 general admission tickets, let me know how many and I'll likely order them by Monday of next week. .

If we get 25 or more we get group recognition on the video board :lol:

fourthandshort

love it ... more Redbird fans and still less % profit for NIU !!

Well played people ... sorry I can not make this one.

Redbirdwarrior

Update: I'll get 4 at $15. When are you buying these? Are they digital? I can paypal or Venmo you.

Jon99

They are now resorting to $15 seats and $2 beers to draw in fans... LOL

Yup, that's big time college football right there!!! LOL, funny listening to them actually think there is a big difference between MAC and MVFC football... those idiots have a smaller athletic budget than we do and the margin will only increase..

Redbirdwarrior

Jon99 said:
They are now resorting to $15 seats and $2 beers to draw in fans... LOL

Yup, that's big time college football right there!!! LOL, funny listening to them actually think there is a big difference between MAC and MVFC football... those idiots have a smaller athletic budget than we do and the margin will only increase..

Good news for us!

Also, anyone know the Tailgating rules there? We plan on playing 18 holes in Aurora at 10:30 or so then starting our tailgate at 3:45 or so in Dekalb. Anyone want to join in on the golf, tailgate or both?

Chi-bird

Hey all,

Tickets will be digital delivery in some way, shape, or form, involving a barcode. There may be a possibility of physical tickets as well for those who do not have a smartphone.

Stay tuned.

cpacmel

I’ll take 2 as well.

Chi-Bird nice job! :text-+1: I know you’ve looked out for the board / fans doing stuff like this in the past. :clap:

Birdswin

I agree with was a very good idea. Unfortunately, my group had already brought our tickets thru Redbird Arena several weeks ago. However, we are taking our tailgate on the road to Dekalb too - I am looking at set-up around the 2:30 time-frame. Planning on BBQ Pulled Pork - Feel Free.

Chi-bird

Good morning, folks.

I'm going to start private messaging you this morning.

IF you don't receive one, please send me one. I'll be sending you a paypal link to pay and will need phone number (or possibly email) in which to send screenshot of ticket(s)/ scanbar.

I'm going to start by getting 25 tickets and will add more (we currently have request for 39 plus whatever I get).

Top Bottom