Dalton Keene!!!

JHBird

Good luck to you and your sister. ISU athletics will sorely miss you both.

fourthandshort

I have to say, I'm so glad he is getting a shot as UFA. He's a tweener at next level, partly because he became the stud DT that ISU asked him to be. He could have added less weight and worked on his game at DE and done just as well. But ISU likes athletic DTs .. so he put on the weight and converted from TE to DT .. during that time his weight went from 260 to 285, then back down to 275.

It got so quiet, I assumed NFL decided he was tweener with no position .. seems like being a tweener can go both ways at next level. You're either a man without a true position, or you can play 2 positions and create mismatches. Not yet sure if his skill set will translate to DE at next level. The one scout said he was a "very disruptive force" in east-west shrine game, playing DT.

It will be interesting to see what Bengals ask him to do with his weight .. the dude is very athletic for his size.

TIMMY

Well his new DC is brilliant. If he can play, Wade Phillips will find a place to put him. Don't know if Dalton is an edge guy. I would think he will line up at DE in Phillips 3-4 base. Phillips finds a way to put his players in places where they can succeed. And he runs all kinds of cockamamie stuff to get the best out of his guys.
Best of luck and I Hope to see Dalton in Chicago in December!!!