Chris Jans

DougSutton

One of the creepiest scumbags with which I have interacted...around the court and in public circuits. He'll fit right in with the win & toast SEC debauchery.
Yeah, I completely agree. I remember a time when he was an Illinois State assistant and we played Wichita State. Apparently we had a recruit visiting that we were hosting that WSU was also recruiting. One of their assistant coaches spoke to the recruit which Jans took exception to and proceeded to throw a temper tantrum and attempt to start a fight with the WSU assistant coach in the tunnel after the game. It was embarrassing. Then, a similar tantrum took place when he was a WSU assistant and visiting Redbird Arena. Not in any way the type of person I would ever want representing my university.

DougSutton

You see a school that doesn’t care about baggage just stole a coach from a school that doesn’t care about baggage. Watch NMSU hire Gregg Marshall. Legit seeing that rumor too.
So funny, I just had that thought about NMSU going after Marshall earlier this morning. Feels like a perfect place for him to go. I almost expect it to happen

Top Bottom