Bradley

ricohill

Have a feeling Muller won’t need to look for games. Guessing they shuffle the conference schedule like they did for women’s basketball and we play a different MVC team this week.

ISU86

Have a feeling Muller won’t need to look for games. Guessing they shuffle the conference schedule like they did for women’s basketball and we play a different MVC team this week.

Possibly - both Loyola/Bradley games were set to be televised nationally via ESPNU/CBSSN, so TV may have a say as to what series to swap around (if they still decide to televise MVC games in those time slots this week); Northern Iowa/Evansville already set on MVC Network. Unfortunately for the Valley, both resulting idle teams played each other last week (Illinois State/Loyola) so simply moving that series up is not an option (nor do we need two more Ramblers games at this point)

ricohill

I just assumed you would have swap teams. ISU play someone they were scheduled to play later on in the season and same with Loyola. I can’t imagine National TV cares who fills the time slot. They put us on National TV. So they must not care about ratings.

ISU86

I just assumed you would have swap teams. ISU play someone they were scheduled to play later on in the season and same with Loyola. I can’t imagine National TV cares who fills the time slot. They put us on National TV. So they must not care about ratings.
Assumption from someone who loves to post in supposed certainties?

When the revised conference schedule first came out, fifteen of LUC's eighteen games were to be broadcast on one of ESPN2/U, CBSSN or MVC-TV (FSMW/NBCSCH). Obviously that had little to do with them playing Aces, Crusaders, Redbirds, etc.

ricohill

Assumption from someone who loves to post in supposed certainties?

When the revised conference schedule first came out, fifteen of LUC's eighteen games were to be broadcast on one of ESPN2/U, CBSSN or MVC-TV (FSMW/NBCSCH). Obviously that had little to do with them playing Aces, Crusaders, Redbirds, etc.
My guess is Loyola isn’t exactly pulling in Super Bowl ratings. Plus, they are going to fill those slots with some other game. You might as well have teams adjust and play games instead of trying to sandwich them all together later.

ISU86

My guess is Loyola isn’t exactly pulling in Super Bowl ratings. Plus, they are going to fill those slots with some other game. You might as well have teams adjust and play games instead of trying to sandwich them all together later.
Name me any college, or most professional, teams that do?

Top Bottom