Benny the Bull

Buffett

Benny will be the best athlete on the court guy is a fearless awesome athlete

Adunk33

Staff member
WOAH! ISU stepping up their game! This will be a record TWO STRAIGHT GAMES without local YMCA or church youth leagues playing at halftime. I expect a real halftime show for this game, Bradley, and that's it the rest of the year.

bb fan

There is a reason a lot of schools bring in youth games for halftime entertainment for some games, Adunk. I am sure you know what it is. Both road valley games I attended had this. Wish I could remember the P5 game I saw on TV early in the year that had little kids playing at halftime. Have you also noticed more, large youth groups singing the national anthem....

Reading some of the posters here, our admins can't do anything right. Benny will be very popular. He has been here before. Along with Jim Corneulius.

Adunk33

Staff member
Yeah, I understand why it happens. But what would we complain about if we don't want to bash one of our players? Little kids having the time of their lives playing on the court at Redbird Arena, an opportunity I would have killed for and didn't get until I was in school there.

bb fan

Adunk, keep in kind, each of those little tots on the floor have parents. And grandparents. And brothers and sisters...
...and they are all buying tix to see little Bobby run up and down the RA floor.