Alumni event 12/5 UIC game

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
If you bitch about such things, you better be there.

https://twitter.com/Redbird_MBB/status/1067856344047411200

Jsnhbe1Birds

A step forward but it should he open to all fans to increase participation as much as possible

The Legend

Jsnhbe1Birds said:
Doesn't alumni event mean only for alumni?

Had you taken the 30 seconds to click the link on the tweet, you would have read the second sentence:

“Join Illinois State alumni and Redbird fans before the nonconference game...”

I understand it’s easier to be completely ignorant, because it allows you to complain freely, but you lose credibility instantly.

Sorry for breaking my streak of silence....

As you were.

Jsnhbe1Birds

The Legend said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:

Had you taken the 30 seconds to click the link on the tweet, you would have read the second sentence:

I understand it’s easier to be completely ignorant, because it allows you to complain freely, but you lose credibility instantly.

As you were.

Yet I'm still here without a care :lol: :lol: :lol: hit the mute buddy. Also 30 seconds

bb fan

Really, does every single freaking discussion on here have to be tainted with some snarky comment taking a jab at our team, or coach or fans or alumni or admins or whatever???? And again, the blather about "the truth hurts" comments nonsense, and there's no truth to it. smh

Rollbirds5

Of course the one week work makes me travel :cry:

Hopefully they have something for the Loyola game as well

ThisIsTheLineup

What about the people that don't want to travel to Chicago?

Shame on the athletic department for not trying to cater to literally everyone every single second. Always taking a step backward.

ricohill

These are a good time. I can't make it to this one, but I've been to most of the Chicago receptions. I believe this is the same place they had it at the last time they played at UIC. I was able to park there and it's an easy walk to the Credit 1 Pavilion or whatever it is called now.

ThisIsTheLineup

ricohill said:
These are a good time. I can't make it to this one, but I've been to most of the Chicago receptions. I believe this is the same place they had it at the last time they played at UIC. I was able to park there and it's an easy walk to the Credit 1 Pavilion or whatever it is called now.

In all seriousness, I have not made it to the alumni events in Chicago, but I HAVE made it to a couple of them in Peoria before Bradley games (Good work, bbfan)!

These events are fun and I am glad they are doing it again. I would highly recommend going if you can. I can't make it but I hope there is a good turnout so they continue to do these in the future and more often.

Bird Friend

The Legend said:
Jsnhbe1Birds said:

As you were.

:text-+1:

Chicagobirdfan

isuquinndog said:
If you bitch about such things, you better be there.

https://twitter.com/Redbird_MBB/status/1067856344047411200
This is awesome. I am going to do what I can do get out of work early and attend.

Top Bottom