2024 Recruits

SgtHulka

Starting this since some don't read the recruiting forums regularly

Cade Norris

Jack Daugherty

Seems like 2 solid gets.

Adunk33

Staff member
Technically, the Birds have 0 scholarships remaining for the 2024-25 season. Of course, there will be transfers. With Schmitt and Lewis being the two without any remaining eligibility, I would think they would want to add some depth to the post to support Lieb and Walker.

Having already gone through his senior night last season, it wouldn't surprise me if Sissoko departs after this season. Should he decide to return for another year, it will have been his 6th year in college and he will have completed his Master's program.

We'll see how the season goes but I get the sense Pedon never stops recruiting. Gotta be an interesting feeling in the locker room if Pedon signs another kid or two this fall. Guys could be looking around like "who isn't going to be here on scholarship next year...." I wonder if/when those conversations start. Pedon seems to be a guy who would have a good idea of who's coming and going.

RedbirdSoxFan

Technically, the Birds have 0 scholarships remaining for the 2024-25 season. Of course, there will be transfers. With Schmitt and Lewis being the two without any remaining eligibility, I would think they would want to add some depth to the post to support Lieb and Walker.

Having already gone through his senior night last season, it wouldn't surprise me if Sissoko departs after this season. Should he decide to return for another year, it will have been his 6th year in college and he will have completed his Master's program.

We'll see how the season goes but I get the sense Pedon never stops recruiting.
I would trade Sissoko for Jaden Smith😊

SgtHulka

We'll see how the season goes but I get the sense Pedon never stops recruiting. Gotta be an interesting feeling in the locker room if Pedon signs another kid or two this fall. Guys could be looking around like "who isn't going to be here on scholarship next year...." I wonder if/when those conversations start. Pedon seems to be a guy who would have a good idea of who's coming and going.
He seems to know what\who he wants and is locking them down early instead of waiting for chips to fall. Save that for the early exits if we have any

cubird

Think he waits till after the season and hits the transfer portal for a post

DBird

"And if they decide to take anybody else, we're gonna get there"
🤔

redbirdron1

My guess is if we accept any additional verbals, Pedon has already had a conversation with the player who’ll b departing.
Pedon/staff are not about creating angst in the locker room about who ain’t gonna b around next year.
Pedon gets it.

Having talked to several of this staff; these guys are the Real Deal and totally get relationships.

redbirdron1

I wonder what their batting avg is once they get these kids to campus for their “official visits” ?
They r doing a lot right while showin them the home cookin.
Now, ………. We gotta start closing games the way we do on the recruiting front.
Things are progressing 👍

Top Bottom