2024-25 schedule

DougSutton

Just once I would love for ISU to play in a holiday tournament in Vegas. Travel expenses for fans from B/N would be less to Vegas than many of these island trips we've been on. Plus, there are ISU fans out west.

Side note, I have no idea where we could be playing on the Virginia Islands. I looked it up and there's no basketball arena on any of them.

Dmills

Just once I would love for ISU to play in a holiday tournament in Vegas. Travel expenses for fans from B/N would be less to Vegas than many of these island trips we've been on. Plus, there are ISU fans out west.

Side note, I have no idea where we could be playing on the Virginia Islands. I looked it up and there's no basketball arena on any of them.
I'm assuming they're playing in the Paradise Jam in St. Thomas.

Manchester Matt

It’s the Virgin Islands. The author corrected his mistake in a comment to his tweet.

Redbird222

2024 Net rankings of teams listed in Paradise Jam

ISU 178
Kansas St 70
Liberty 141
McNeese St 56
North Texas 79
Vanderbilt 202

TBus_Birds

Virginia does have islands. I feel the guy on happy gilmore
Yeah, and Grizzly Adams had a beard... :rolleyes:

shooter GIF

Adunk33

Staff member
Also have a return game @NDSU and Josh Schertz's SLU team coming to Redbird.

Metamoron

Good chance those hot cheerleaders will enter the portal since they got natty TV exposure.
Wait, I think I have a new strategy. Instead of trying to use NIL dollars for players, why don’t we take what little NIL $ we have, use it to go after hot cheerleaders and dance team members and see if that can attract and retain players.

Phantom

Wait, I think I have a new strategy. Instead of trying to use NIL dollars for players, why don’t we take what little NIL $ we have, use it to go after hot cheerleaders and dance team members and see if that can attract and retain players.
Ohhh our cheerleaders and dancers from about '03-'09, :love:

Back on topic...there is a direct correlation, not sure how or why but it does exist, between hot cheerleaders & dancers and successful/postseason teams. It's amazing how all of a sudden the uniforms and appearances change instantly depending on how the team is doing and, as aforementioned, national TV.

Top Bottom