Yarbrough

TeacherDawg

Rumor has it on a few mvc fan pages is that yarbrough failed to show up to court recently. Whats his deal, so much talent but cant stay out of trouble?

Retire 12

Tornado is a POS that has absolutely no life so he roots through online court databases of others.

He's worse than ambulance chaser because at the end of the day he doesnt get paid for the effort.

Steer clear from the BU website fan pages. They'll make you dumber with every visit.

TeacherDawg

Im not a huge fan of his. But the question still stands, whats up with him?

ricohill

Tornado must live a sad and pathetic life. Bradleyfans has become a ghost town (anyone with a brain went to the pjstar board) so he likes posting this to try to get "real people" to read that pathetic message board.

cpacmel

Beware of trolls. This guy joins the board and his first 3 posts are all about bringing attention to Milik’s traffic violations.

ricohill

cpacmel said:
Beware of trolls. This guy joins the board and his first 3 posts are all about bringing attention to Milik’s traffic violations.

:text-+1:

TeacherDawg

Nope not tornado, just a guy wondering why so many isu players have been arrested over the years and why it seems like isu seems fine with their players behavior.

Bird Friend

TeacherDawg said:
Nope not tornado, just a guy wondering why so many isu players have been arrested over the years and why it seems like isu seems fine with their players behavior.

It's not tornado . . . it's waterspout.

WoodlandWarrior

Although I support two teams, Illinois State and whoever plays Bradley, I do occasionally view the PJStar fan forum. It is infinitely better quality in terms of rational posts than the forum dominated by the mother’s basement dwelling atmospheric condition. The dude is a chronic whiner who probably has a used jockstrap collection worn by former Bradley players.

Trey_Guidry4three

TeacherDawg said:

I'm sure Bradley has no players on their team that's ever been caught speeding or rolled through a stop light. And about BU, they will choke like they always do and be a 7 win club in 2 years

Manchester Matt

Daniel Ruffin, Will Egolf, Warren Jones.

All model citizens from the Bradley basketball program. I could go on, but you get the point.