Wooster (Exhibition)

Redbird222

It will be nice to see the new and returning players and how they interact. I know we won't be showing much to other teams and the rotations in exhibition games can look strange at times, but nevertheless I am excited to see the team play.

I am also curious how the the turnout will be. The staff has done a nice job engaging with the community and students. Even though it's an exhibition game, I am hoping for some enthusiastic butts in the seats.

ILLST25

It will be nice to see the new and returning players and how they interact. I know we won't be showing much to other teams and the rotations in exhibition games can look strange at times, but nevertheless I am excited to see the team play.

I am also curious how the the turnout will be. The staff has done a nice job engaging with the community and students. Even though it's an exhibition game, I am hoping for some enthusiastic butts in the seats.

My enthusiastic butt will be in the seats

Adunk33

Staff member
I’m hopeful for a solid turn out but the Bears having a noon game doesn’t help the cause. Hopefully, the Bears are down by 100 at half and their fans have no reason to watch the second half and come on out to RBA.

jwa123

I never ever under any circumstance hope the Bears are down at half time much less by 100.

Matt Hein Fan

Many people wanted to forget we have a basketball program the last several years, if the wins start coming, turnout will sort itself out. As far as today with an exhibition game at 2:00, sandwiched with the Bears game at noon I don’t see how there can be any attendance expectations.

Redbird222

Many people wanted to forget we have a basketball program the last several years, if the wins start coming, turnout will sort itself out. As far as today with an exhibition game at 2:00, sandwiched with the Bears game at noon I don’t see how there can be any attendance expectations.
BUt it's free LOL

Matt Hein Fan

BUt it's free LOL
Not sure how telling it is, but so was Hoopfest and that had the lowest attendance I’ve ever seen for the event. Rebuilding fan morale and installing a system are the most important things this year. Think Pedon is very capable of both.

Redbird222

Bears down 14 - 0 with 5 minutes to go in Q1. Free birds exhibition basketball looking better

Bird Friend

Bears down 14 - 0 with 5 minutes to go in Q1. Free birds exhibition basketball looking better
Down 100 at halftime prolly not gonna happen, but losing by 100 seems possible. Cowboys having their way without hardly working at it.

P

Popsto4

You’re right 15 min before tip-off and the crowd are lacking big time

Bird Friend

And the Bears are making a game of it . . . Not that it matters to me, I can’t be at the Birds game today either way.

Redbird222

Birds playing some defense ... setting up the scores. Forced three turnovers in less than 4 minutes

Top Bottom